Deal

Chapter 5

"Well... Congrats Mr. Park Jimin I'm promoting you now as my boyfriend and you can't do anything about it...it's an order from your soon to be CEO darling..."

Yoongi said while holding Jimin's chin so he can saw Jimin's reaction clearly.

Jimin eyes widened for a second and he bit his lower lip before holding his tummy and burst into laughter that make Yoongi confuse.

"Nice joke... HAHAHAHA"

Jimin said while punching Yoongi's chest jokingly while laughing.

"What? I'm not joking!"

Yoongi said in serious tone.

"Well sorry Mr. Soon to be CEO darling, I'm declining your promotion Bye."

Jimin said giving Yoongi a genuine smile before walking away.

Yoongi stared at nothing for a moment before he realized what Jimin said.

He run towards Jimin and holds Jimin wrist again that make Jimin whine.

"Not again..."

Jimin whine in annoyance.

"Why are you declining? We we're so okay last night and then now you're acting like I'm a total stranger! Is this because of your secretary? Want me to fire him?"

Yoongi whined like a kid.

"Hey! This is not about Taehyung! Don't fire him!"

Jimin yelled defending his first friend.

"Yeah is it, let me call my secretary to fire that sweetest guy secretary of yours."

Yoongi said dialing his secretary's number.

"What?! No! Don't!!"

Jimin jumped trying to get Yoongi's phone but Yoongi lift it up.

"Okay let's have a deal accept my promotion or I'll fire your secretary."

Yoongi said while grinning at Jimin.

"Are you threatening me? No! I don't want to be your boyfriend we just met!"

Jimin said shaking his head.

"Okay...I hope you bid a proper goodbye at your secretary earlier."

Yoongi said shrugging his shoulder.

"What! No! Okay fine! I'm accepting it!"

Jimin screamed out of the blue that make Yoongi smirk.

Jimin doesn't want to lose his first friend.

Yoongi shove his phone at his pocket and put his hand around Jimin's shoulder.

"Congratulations darling...shall we go home?"

Yoongi said teasing the younger.

Jimin slapped Yoongi's hand away and walk towards the exit.

"Yes!!"

Yoongi whispered in the air before laughing in victory but the smile in his face fade when he saw Jimin isn't walking properly.

He remembered that Jungkook pushed Jimin at the table and hit his leg.

Jimin is just glaring at the ground while cursing under his breath when he felt Someone lift him up.

" Your leg is not okay...Let me carry you until we get home and I'm not taking a NO,PUT ME DOWN answer."

Yoongi said in a stern voice while carrying Jimin in a bridal style.

Jimin just stay silent, his legs is swollen and hurt.

While they are walking they caught so many attention.

Jimin hide his face at Yoongi's chest cause he's shy.

Yoongi's lips curved into a smile when Jimin snuggle on his chest.
-----
At Yoongi's house.

"What?! No!! I'll never put that wig on!!"

Jimin whined.

"Stop whining and put this on!! My parents are coming tonight to meet my girlfriend and that girlfriend is you!!"

Yoongi said trying to convince Jimin.

"I agree being your boyfriend but not your girlfriend! I'm done I'm leaving this house."

Jimin said trying to stand up but he just stumble back at the couch because of his swollen leg.

"Curse this swollen leg."

Jimin said while glaring at his leg.

That make Yoongi laugh.

Let me make a flashback how they end up with this wig fight.

Yoongi put Jimin at the couch and treat his swollen leg.

"Jimin I got a favor..."

Yoongi said looking at Jimin's eyes.

"What is it?"

Jimin asked not looking at Yoongi because he's too flustered.

" Well... me and my relatives got a meeting earlier right? And they said I need to have a girlfriend before I became a CEO and I lied... so here you are... pretend to be my girlfriend please and I'll promise to give you a life insurance until you die."

Yoongi said while scratching the back of his neck.

"W-whaaaat?!!"

Jimin shout at the top of his lungs.

And that's how they end up in that wig fight.

"No! Yoongi I'll never put that wig on."

Jimin said while shaking his head.

The doorbell rang and the both of them look at each other.

" Just put this damn wig on! You can't walk out anymore."

Yoongi said desperately hovering above Jimin trying to put the long orange hair wig.

"I-i don't want to!!"

Jimin fight back trying to push Yoongi away.

"Hello? Honey? No one is opening the door so we use the duplicate key and-"

Yoongi's mother drop the key on the floor when he saw Yoongi above someone in a weird position.

End.