Agree

Chapter 6

"Hello? Honey? No one is opening the door so we use the duplicate key and-"

Yoongi's mother drop the key on the floor when he saw Yoongi above someone in a weird position.

" Eomma?!"

Yoongi shout before putting Jimin inside his t-shirt that make Jimin groan.

"Shit! what a bad timing...this is not good eomma can't look at Jimin right now."

Yoongi hissed on his thought.

"W-what are the two of you doing?..."

Yoongi's mother ask while walking towards the couch but Yoongi stop her.

"W-we're doing adult stuff! so yeah please don't come my girlfriend don't have any clothes on..."

Yoongi said panicking.

"WHAT?! I-"

Yoongi put his hand under his shirt to shut Jimin up.

Jimin's rant turn into muffle and he's voice is kinda sound like a girl.

" Ohh...I'm sorry to-"

"Holy swag?!"

Yoongi's mother got cut off when she heard his husband voice.

Yoongi just smile awkwardly while looking at his parents.

" I'm sorry Dad...my girlfriend is kinda one of a kind- Ahhh...."

Yoongi groan in pain when Jimin bit his hand.

" It's okay honey! The both of you can continue what your doing! Me and your father just going to prepare a dinner! Don't rush!! Cause I want a twin!"

Yoongi's mother said cheerfully before dragging his husband to the kitchen.

Yoongi sigh in relief and take his hand off of Jimin's mouth.

"FUCK YOU MIN YOONGI I'M OUT OF THIS SHIT-"

Jimin shout but cut off when Yoongi put his hand at Jimin's mouth again.

" Can you just let this slide? I'll promise to never fire your secretary if you do this favor... please just save me this once!my mother will kill me if she knew I'm lying..."

Yoongi said sincerely looking at Jimin's eyes.

Jimin glared at Yoongi for a second examining his reaction.

Jimin broke the eye contact when he saw that Yoongi is kinda scared and sincere.

"Fine! But don't tell anyone that I wear this freaking wig!"

Jimin sigh in defeat while sulking.

"Thank you!!"

Yoongi exclaimed before pulling Jimin in a hug because of too much happiness.

Jimin breath hitched and he kinda felt flustered and warm in Yoongi's embrace.

Yoongi eyes widened when he realized what he done.

He quickly pulled out at their hug and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

" Y-yeah...I won't tell anyone about this...You can go at my room and fix yourself... I'm just going in the bathroom wait for me there."

Yoongi said excusing himself.

Jimin just blink multiple times while looking at Yoongi's figure walking away.

" That's a short hug but it felt like forever..."

Jimin mumbled to himself.
-----
"What the heck did you just do Min Yoongi!!"

Yoongi shout at the bathroom while pulling his hair out of frustration.

"He's going to think that I really like him argh..."

Yoongi groan and sit at the floor.
-----
Jimin put the orange wig on and surprisingly it kinda look good on him.

Jimin saw a small paper bag at Yoongi's bed.

Inside it he saw some girl clothes and make-up.

Jimin don't want to wear a dress that's why he wore a high waist short exposing his thighs and a black crop top exposing his flat tummy.

He even wore a bra to make his curved real.

" I-i look so stupid...I hate this... curse you Mint Fucking Yoongi."

Jimin mumbled to himself before applying some make up at his face to make him more feminine.
-----
Yoongi is frowning at the mirror for almost half an hour regretting what he did earlier.

Yoongi's frown turn into a smile when a idea pop on his mind.

" Why am I frowning?! That's a right move...I need to act like I really like him to make him my girlfriend for months and be a representative girlfriend for my parents! 1 answer in 2 problem, I'm such a genius!"

Yoongi said clicking his tongue and winking at his reflection before going out of the bathroom.

"Hey are you done?"

Yoongi asked before opening the door.

Jimin flinched and slowly look around flipping his orange hair at the air with a red face.

Yoongi's jaw drop when he saw Jimin's sexy body and angelic face.

"He looks like a real girl...a pretty hot angelic one..."

Yoongi said in his thought while staring at Jimin.

"D-don't stare at me! I know I look stupid!"

Jimin yelled at Yoongi before covering his face.

Yoongi smile at Jimin before walking into his direction pressing his body at the younger.

Yoongi hold Jimin's hand and put it down before tucking Jimin's hair behind his ear.

"You look pretty..."

Yoongi mumble enough for the two of them to hear.

Jimin's face turned red like a tomato when he heard Yoongi's compliment.

Jimin push Yoongi because he's too close and he felt dizzy when Yoongi's manly scent invade his nostril.

"I-i know! I'm born to be pretty HA! HAHAHA!"

Jimin laugh awkwardly easing the intense pressure around them while his hand is on his hips.

Yoongi shake his head when he found himself fantasizing Jimin's appearance and pinch his arm to wake himself up.

"Pretty ugly!"

Yoongi hissed raising his eyebrow teasing Jimin secretly.

" W-what? You mother fucker!! I just did this shit cause you beg me too and..."

Jimin start ranting because he's really pissed off, he thought Yoongi is serious when he said that he look pretty but he's not that make Jimin disappointed.

Yoongi meant it when he said Jimin is pretty, he just love it when Jimin is totally pissed off and rant with all his might... Yoongi find it cute tho.

"You know what!! Just tell your parents that I can't walk and eat dinner with all of you cause you fuck me hard at the couch earlier!! Maybe that excuse will do!!"

Jimin shout while breathing heavily because of ranting non-stop while glaring at Yoongi.

Yoongi is kinda shocked of what he just heard from Jimin.

"Fuck."

Jimin cover his mouth when he realized what he just said.

Yoongi's lip curved into a smirk before walking at Jimin's direction.

"I didn't know that you like adult stuff that much?... and yeah that's a pretty good idea...but lying is bad...so how about let's make that excuse real so the both of us can enter heaven."

Yoongi said while caressing Jimin's cheeks with his thumb slowly leaning at the younger's red face.

End.