Taking Down Zoro

The fight last long. Really long. The whole rest of the day and into the night. Sanji and Luffy emerged from the forest they had pushed Zoro into with Zoro on the captains back. They reached the others, Chopper had gotten up and help them with the assistance of some of the town's doctors.

"What wrong?" Chopper asks. Well besides how hurt they are something else happened in there.

"We're going to get Zoro to the Sunny." Sanji says equally as upset as Luffy is.

"I'll go with you. To treat your wounds, and Zoro's. I'm sure she got some too." Chopper explains as he pack his backpack and trotted after them.

The crew look at each other as they watched the two grudgingly walk to their home. They didn't understand why they made that face. They won. They got Zoro to calm down. The town is saved now. What was there to be upset about?

Yes they had to fight Zoro but now it's over. Isn't it?

Sanji and Luffy look down. This was more of a walk of shame than anything else. That's what it felt like. They didn't feel good about the fight with Zoro. At least with how they won.

\\\

Luffy punched head on, in his snake man form and Zoro reflected it with her swords. She was thrown back. Doing a cartwheel then landing on her feet sliding back a few feet. She looked up with the same intensity they've been seeing the past hours. This was taking too long. Sanji felt tired and he knew that Luffy did too but Zoro didn't. Was this the result of her training or was this something else?

She stood up, got her bearing and attacked. She fought both of them together at the same time.

"Give Zoro back!" Luffy yelled. Which shocked them, it was mostly silent beside the sounds of shoes meeting steel or Luffy's fist meeting Zoro's swords. Zoro backed away landing on her right knee. She impaled her swords into the ground still holding the handle to her swords. She looked at them. It was their Zoro. Her eyes were intense, burning with resolve. Sanji didn't like that look because he's seen it before.

"Luffy attack me now." Zoro order around Wado.

"What wh-?"

"Do it now! You wont get another change like this. You won't be able to defeat her!" Zoro yells at them. "It's already been to long." Zoro adds. She groans in pain. She was going to lose her consciousness again. Hearing Luffy's voice call for her helped breakthrough the darkness that seemed to consume her mind at the moment but she doesn't know if there will be another chance like this. "Do it." Zoro growled frowning at them in demand. It had to be done now. The two nod.

Sanji and Luffy used one of their strongest attacks. They aimed straight for Zoro's stomach. She flew back, no surprise, into a giant rock breaking it and into a couple trees where she she finally stopped and rest covered in broken trees and branches.

Sanji took the two swords lodged into the ground then Wado the flew out of her mouth a few feet into flying back. Luffy moved the trees and other things as he grabbed Zoro. She had scratches, bruises and scrapes here and there. She looked better than them or anyone else but it didn't make how they were finally able to take her down that much better. Even when they fought her she was still there to help and protect them.

///

They rest her on the grass of the Sunny as Chopper moved to patch her up. Sanji and Luffy sat as they watched Chopper do his thing. 

It didn't take long for Chopper to fix all three. Or for Sanji to start on breakfast. They both had missed dinner fighting Zoro. They ate outside with a still sleeping Zoro. They watched her just in case she went berserk or something. They didn't really know what to expect so they expected everything.

***

The others that were left by Chopper and the other three finally got well enough to make their way to the Sunny to meet with them. Usopp looked over the railing carefully. "What are you doing?" Nami asks staring at Usopp's back.

"Making sure Zoro isn't here and waiting to kill us all." Usopp says.

"Well if she was awake I'm sure we would have been dead by now." Robin points out much to Usopp's horror signal by his silent scream he let out.

"That's a really scary thought." Brook says. 

They walk onto the deck and see Zoro laying down with some patches while Sanji and Luffy rested against each other sleeping along with Chopper who lay against Zoro's stomach. There were dirty dishes around them but they couldn't fault Sanji with that. He had fought along side Luffy the longest. They were all taken out in the beginning.

Chopper was helping them and everyone once he woke back up. So they let him rest.

***

Usopp, Robin and Brook stood to the side as Nami tried to hustle the shop owner for her clothes.

"60% off." Nami says.

"Sorry, you either pay full price or you don't get anything." The lovely cashier explains with a smile.

"I will pay if you lower the price."

"Sorry but I can't do that. If you don't pay full price I'll have to ask you to leave." she say, her smile not wavering. Nami frowned. None of her tactics have been working.

"What going on?" the old man says walking in. "Someone said your being bothered Milly." He looks at the cashier.

"Just a difficult customer, no need to worry Mr. Mayor."

"Wait! Mayor. I know him." Nami says.

"I see. Well, I'm going to have to ask you to pay or get out." He says with a smile. Usopp takes a drink from his cup. This was something. They really didn't seem to like Nami. Everyone else got at least a half off their purchase. But they don't seem to be budging for Nami.

"What!! All I'm asking is for 60% off just like my friends."

"Sorry but your friends are a special case."

"How?"

"They didn't give the swordsman her swords back." He says.

"I didn't know."

"They didn't either. Your captain was doing so well in getting her attention. Until you came along." The man says. "So many lost their lives because of you." He says dramatically with tears in his eyes. Nami's face turned red with anger. She took out her wallet and paid for all the clothes.

"Come again." The cashier says with a smile and wave. Nami stomped out with them following.

"They really are blaming you for what happened." Usopp says catching up with Nami.

"Well, if Nami didn't smack Luffy. Not as many people would have died." Robin points out much to Nami's frustration.

They headed back to the Sunny to see the dishes have been cleaned. Luffy, Chopper and Zoro still asleep.

"You're back." Sanji says with a smile coming out of the galley. "How was the shopping?" Sanji asks with a smile. Nami gives him a glare and goes to her room.

"I wouldn't mention it." Usopp starts as they watch her slam her door shut. "They blame Nami for everything that happened." Usopp adds.