Away Together

Chopper runs to Zoro and picks her up. She was covered in blood but it seems to not be hers. Not all of it. "Let's get out of here." Nami says. Chopper goes into his human form and picks Zoro up like a princess. 

As Chopper stands up so does the guy, now that they thought about it he was most likely the captain. "He's getting up!!" Usopp shouts backing away. He lets out a roar, not going down easily. His mind focused on getting those swords.

"Dragon dance!"

"Lions pride!" They heard being shouted. The captain then starts bleeding from his neck and stomach. When they looked around they saw nothing. "Run!" They heard being shouted at them again but didn't see anyone, it didn't come from anyone on the crew.

Not being told twice they started running. Hopefully Franky is on the Sunny and ready to go. They ran not looking back, there is not reason to look back.

"I could see the ocean!" Usopp shouting ahead of them. They smiled as they got closer. They were finally going to put those swords in past. Zoro will be Zoro again. This what they've all been wanting. It seems like it's been forever.

They come to a halt as a group of marines popped onto their path suddenly. "It's the straw hat's!" one yells. 

"They are kidnapping a girl!" Another one says.

Before the others had anytime to react fully two people ran past them from behind which is weird because there shouldn't be anyone on this island besides them and the marines. One of them stops and turns to them. "Go!" She yells. They take a second to look at the scene in front of them then go running off.

They didn't let it bother them to much. It's the grandline after all. Ever since they've entered it's been one mystery after another but this might take the cake. Both were girls and they had the swords. Zoro said they were where they belong, and Chopper had told them that Zoro found the graves. They look like the statues they've seen of Nina and Alex but more real.

They ran through the water to get to the Sunny. Zoro opened her eyes and saw the island behind them. The white sand of the shore and the green of the jungle. She saw two figures standing there holding hands. "You're welcome." Zoro says to them. She couldn't hear what they said with Usopp screaming like crazy and the sound of them running in the water but she didn't need hear that they had once again said 'thank you.'

Sanji turned to the island. He stood next to Zoro and Chopper. He heard what Zoro said, curious to who Zoro said that too turns to see what she was looking at. The two people, Nina and Alex stood there. He made eye contact. Then it was broken by them giving each other a hug, extremely tight hug then kissing each other. They broke apart and gave each other another hug before disappearing into the jungle. 

"Sanji!" He turns to see the others far a head of him, he didn't know he had stopped to look at the island. He joins them on the Sunny. Chopper goes to put Zoro in the infirmary to rest. Nami and Usopp sag to the floor.

"Oh your all back?" Franky asks coming up from the hatch that leads to below the deck. 

"Franky!"

"Get us out of here." Nami instructs.

Franky nods. He's got what he was looking for, he sees Sanji standing there in a daze but he knows that Chopper and Zoro are back to. He goes to the helm and raises the anchor, turning Sunny and sailing away from the island. 

***

Zoro stood at the back of the Sunny staring at the horizon they are leaving. She didn't get a change to watch the island fade away in the distance. She was resting and had just woken up. She felt changed. Understandably. She went through a lot but was sad that it was now over but she was happy that Nina and Alex are together again and happy.

Zoro heard the thud of shoes coming behind her. Then she heard the sound of someone blowing. After that she smelled the nicotine of a cigarette. Zoro smiled. She doesn't know what it was, she could guys it was becomes she is a she now but they've gotten along well these days. Their relationship has changed drastically but it wasn't bad, did Zoro miss their little fights? Yes. It kept her on her toes and it was nice have a small sparring session with something. But she didn't mind what their relationship was now. 

Sanji stood next to her, really close. They stood there in silence, just like the silence of them cooking together.

Peace. Calm.

And Sanji had to ruin it by talking. "You seem happy." He says. Zoro just grins at the sea. She is happy. She didn't know why but she just is and that didn't bother her at all. It was funny though, they're pirates that are out at sea. Yes they are still in the calm belt at the moment but she should be watching out, training or something but she just wants to stand there. 

"I am. It hurt to see Nina and Alex wanting to be together again for so long. I'm glad I was able to help." Zoro explains. 

"You did a good job, they did look happy." Sanji says remembering them standing there, smile on their face holding hands. With them on that island they are lost to the world, they are in their own world. 

Zoro looks at him. He's seen them. "I'm glad." Zoro smiles. Sanji just stares. He knows now.

He's been feeling for a while now, just didn't know what it was until he saw Nina and Alex. It is love. He's fallen in love with Zoro. He was waiting for Zoro to wake to tell her. He didn't know how she'll react to him, didn't know if he'll get rejected or not but he's got to say it. He grabs Zoro's hand, it was a little rough, from all that training but it is small, didn't quite fit in his hand but that didn't matter. 

Zoro looks at him curiously. He's never gotten so close before. She watches as his face goes a little red. "I like you Zoro." He says firmly. She's shocked and she shows it with her wide eyes.

Zoro opened and closed her mouth multiple times. She got flashes of Nina and Alex together, what she felt through them. That's why she doesn't mind her and the cooks new relationship. She like him too. Zoro felt her face go red to. Though, because of her skin tone, it was harder to tell that she is blushing. 

She did something at the spur of the moment. Something she never thought the would do. She tip toes and gave Sanji a kiss on the cheek. "I like you too." Zoro says looking away not able to look at Sanji's face.