-25- Chanyeol (END)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

We had our dinner after the movie and we were now on our way to the park. I don't know why were we going there but Baekhyun said he wanna go so I'll just go with him. I'm that kind of person that loves to kill time with friends, moreover, Baekhyun is sort of like my crush.

- At the park -

We found a bench near the river and rested on it for a while before I asked, "so... Baekhyun oppa, why are we here?" I tilted my head to take a better look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun froze but snapped back to reality almost instantly.

Baekhyun P.O.V

** should I tell her? err! what if she....never mind, I'll just tell her** I hesitated if my next words are gonna be right. I turned back to (Y/N) and said, "I have something to tell you" I plucked up my courage and spoke. "what is it?" I turn my gazed onto the floor, feeling a little embarrassed, " don't freak out when i say this because......I-I like you." **Phew, i finally said it** i mentally heaved a sigh of relief as the thing that ran through my mind for days and days whenever I see the latter was finally said. I turned back to her, waiting for her reaction but she stared at me blankly.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

**did i heard it right? He likes me....** I thought to myself, a little startled by the sudden confession. Baekhyun waved his hand in front of my face, breaking my thoughts. "so-" "ilikeyoutoo" i cut him with that and look another way. "Pardon me? i didn't really catch that." he requested, furrowing his eyebrows. I looked at him seriously and said, "I.like.you.too" this time, his eyes widened. "j-jinjja? c-can you be my girlfriend then?" He asked, still with that D.O's expression. he was so straightforward that even the one hearing the sentence was appalled. I just nodded and smile at him.

- Next day -

Baekhyun asked for another date at the shopping mall today! I took out a white T-shirt with a black hoodie and skinny jeans from my wardrobe and walk out of my house to find Baekhyun standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He pass it to me and I keep it in a vase in my house. We decided to walk to the mall so that we can spend more quality time together and now we are walking down the street.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I decided to get out of my house today to have some fresh air. I walk to a convenient stall to buy some drinks and left the shop. As soon as i walk out, i saw (Y/N) and she's with......Baekhyun hyung... they're being all lovey dovey. They didn't seem to notice me as they walked pass me. It hurts seeing (Y/N) smiling at other people but me. I really wish that i could turn back time... I regret everything.....everything...... || END ||

*********************************

please comment if you guys want a Chanyeol ending.