Prologue 4: Shaggy's family

In Shaggy's family cabin, he was packing some things, such as a special box of Scooby Snax that he didn't even let Scooby touch cause of what it can do. He grabs it and tosses it into the air and it lands back in his hands as an Assault Rifle, one that runs on Dust.

"Raggy?" Scooby asked from outside Shaggy's bedroom door. "RThere's a letter for you on the table."

"One minute, Scoob. Just gotta pack things up for the trip." Shaggy responds

Shaggy then made his weapon go back into it's idle mode that was shaped like a Scooby Snax box and put it back in the small briefcase made specifically for it.

Shaggy then grabbed all the breifcases and carried them out to the living room and sat them down and took a deep breath. That's when he heard a familiar bark that wasn't for Scooby, but another dog his family had.

He looked down and right there was his family's Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Zwei.

"Like, hey there, Zwei." Shaggy responds with a smile before kneeling down and petting the tricolored corgi

Zwei's tail was wagging happily by the time Shaggy walked over to the table. He picked up the letter Scooby mentioned and opened it and read it to himself in his head. It was something he wasn't surprised he got but wasn't expecting this early in the day. It was only 11:00 AM.

Shaggy grabbed his briefases after patting Scooby and Zwei's heads a few more times before leaving the house.

"RSo.....you want something to eat?" Scooby asked Zwei

Zwei barked a single time, indicating his answer was yes.

Meanwhile, Shaggy was sitting outside as he had just sent Fred a message telling him about his own Beacon letter which Fred responded that he was expecting Shaggy to get one as him, Vvelma, and Daphne had also gotten oe.

"Looks like all of us but Scooby will be going." Shaggy said to himself before sighing. "I wish that, like, Scoob could go."

He then heard a low pitched growling, one he had never heard. So out of caution, he grabbed his multi-weapon tool disguised as a Scooby Snax box and put it into it's melee weapon mode which he chose to be a katana after Mystery Inc. had a case involving an army of ghost Samurai.

"Hello??" Shaggy called out. "Like, who's there??"

All he saw were the eyes of a Beowolf. He jumped back ad his hair spiked up.

"Zoinks!!!!!" Shaggy yelled

Shaggy then grasped the handle of his weapon before taking off running out of fear and needing to lure out the Beowolf.

The Beowolf chased after him, planning to kill him. Shaggy smirked as his idea worked. Once the Beowof got close enough to swipe at him, he jumped up and landed on the Beowolf's back.

"Looks like your the one who'll be sharp in the back today." Shaggy said, doing his best to try to make it sound ironic

Shaggy then held up his weapon and jammed it into the Beowolf's back and turned it a little. The Beowolf roared in pain.

He then slid off., bringing his weapon down with him and cutting off the Beowolf's head, effectively killing it and it faded like most Grimm would once dead.

He then heard footsteps as he put the weapon back into it's idle mode disguised as a Scooby Snax box and put it back in his briefcase, pulling out a Scooby Snack from his pocket and eating it.

"Shaggy, what happened here?" he heard a voice ask

He looked over and saw that the one he spoke was his father, Taiyang Xaio Long who had just now gotten bac from getting groceries.

"Like, yeah, dad, things are fine. Just.....taking care of a few things here. A Beowolf being one of them as evident from the footprints in the grass." Shaggy replied. "Give it a few hours and the footprints will be gone."

Taiyang smiled a little as he walked over.

"Did you see the letter on the table?" Tai asked

"Yep." Shaggy answered. "In fact, the rest of the gang should, like, be here any minute."

Just then,  The Mystery Machine pulled up and Fred honked the horn.

"Hey, Shag, get in, we've got somewhere to be!" Fred called out

"Coming, Fred!! Just give me a minute!" Shaggy responds

Shaggy looked at Taiyang for a few seconds before he said, "Well, dad, I should probably get going. Don't wanna keep the headmaster waiting for longer than he needs to be waiting."

The two shared a quick father and son hug before Shaggy grabbed his breifcases and got into the back of The Mystery Machine with them.

"So, like, where we gonna stay? The ride to the academy isn't till tomorrow." Shaggy asked to his three friends in the front of The Mystery Machine

"A motel. Velma found the perfect one, too." Fred replied. "It's one of the best ones in Vale."

"And i'll be paying for it as well." Velma adds. "It's rather high quality for a 20 Lien a night motel."

"Which has not only surprised Vale citizens, but Atlas citizens as well." Daphne further added

"Ah. Well, like, I guess we should get going." Shaggy says as he sits down in the back as Fred starts driving

"IIi'm gonna miss ya, Scoob." Shaggy thought to himself