A quick fantasy chapter(?)

As the sun rose across the valley, the sounds of the forest and all its creatures slowly rose from the slumber that wrapped them like a blanket. In the distance, a tiny sprite with glimmering iridescent wings took a small dew drop in their hands and spread the morning dew onto a spiderweb close by, the droplets dancing with the rays of light creeping across the crest of the hill and into the trough of the valley.
  Splashing light and the warmth of life onto everything; from the centaurs with their powerful haunches to the smallest fairies, spreading dew and having fun with the lilies. In the distance, a young centaur with an ivory coat plays with a tawny rabbit, bouncing through the flora of the valley, as small giggles burst through the young centaur.
   The valley slowly waking from the grasp of slumber as the sun rose...
It felt like everything was right in this little forest, free from the moon's gentle glow and the stream's tender gurgle; lulling everything to rest their collective heads and forget the day before. And as the star millions of miles away made his presence known throughout this side of the world, awaiting the time where all the centaurs and their children play with the rabbits, the nymphs and fairies playing tricks on any travellers and even the light pink dusted blossoms of the hispid trees that danced on a gentle breeze like a song only the petels themselves could hear. But, that's for later... for now, as dawn breaks, the rising sounds are just enough.

-284 words-

~Wow...that was interesting.. eh it's as good as it's gonna get~

~Ray~