sex with Maestro

I woke and felt something enter my V.I was handcuffed to the bed and blindfolded. I panicked and the person stopped thrusting in me. He came to my ear and said don't panic It's me you're mastero.I relaxed a bit because I thought I was being raped But no I am being pleasured by my maestro.He begin to kiss me I kiss him back.

He was surprised by my actions.He uncuff me because he thought I will scream at him for having sex with me without my permission But he didn't think I will enjoy it and slowly he removed my blindfold.

He was thrusting into me fast and we both came together.He lied beside me and said I didn't think you would enjoy it but I wanna say that I love you I couldn't control If what I did is wrong pleasee forgive.I said no no no I love you too and you didn't do anything wrong .

I gave him a hug.He begin to kiss.We kissed for about 20seconds and He crawl down under the blanket.He was between my leg.He kissed my inner thighs and kissed my pearl and he  begin to blow on my pearl and suddenly he took my pearl inside his mouth  UGH sucking on it like he got his favorite lolipop.

 OMG I was arching my back from the pleasure he suddenly used his finger to rub on my pearl fast. He presses and squeezed my clit and I was moaning loudly from the pleasure.I was literally crying from the pleasure.H-he is oooooooooh he is pressing on my clit.I told him .

I said ohhh  babe go faster

He said how fast you want me to go honey.

I yell MAESTRO PLEASEEE GO FASSSSSST.

He chuckled and went fast. 

I said oooh I love you so much maestro.

He said licking me I love hummummumumum You too Ugh you taste so good

He licked so fast and I came in his mouth ohhh I am  panting and sweating.He said Did that feel You wanna me to do it one more time.I said no I am so tired.He said Then I am going to make you more tired.I said no mi-michael don't do this I may pass out.He said I love you cum and I want to make you pleasureable one more time soooooo enjoy yourself babe I said BABE NOO-OHHH