EPILOGUE: FOREVER

3 weeks later

3 weeks later

V opened the wardrobe door and looked at the clothes hanging in it. Instinctively, he stretched out his hand and let his fingertips slowly slide over the delicate fabrics. He noticed the red velvet shirt he was wearing when he and Jungkook were drinking tequila in that bar, teasing each other in an erotic game, and his white oversize shirt that he had worn when they first met. It was so long ago, and at times it felt like it was yesterday. They had lived together that long, and every memory of him was still alive in his mind.

The night he met him, he felt that this boy was special, but then he did not even dare to think that he would be so important to him. He didn't even know when that stubborn Hunter had hunted him. At the very thought he smiled sadly.

He missed him so much.

Every moment without him was torture. It's been three weeks since he last saw him. After Jungkook literally attacked him after he woke up, he left and didn't come back. He felt torn. He was so happy to save him, but he felt a bitter taste of disappointment at his reaction and the younger man's words.

He left Seoul that night.

He couldn't bear the thought that he had failed him and that he had done something against his will, so he decided it would be better to give him space for the boy to deal with what had happened. He hoped that in time the younger would understand his intentions and forgive him what he had done, but every day without him was a nightmare.

His blue eyes found the hand-studded leather jacket he loved so much, and he instinctively stretched out his hand for it. He slung it over his broad shoulders and stroked the black fabric with his hand, marking the metal ornaments with his fingertips. A gentle smile crept over his lips as he saw the image of Jungkook asking him to wear it when he made love to him.

Shit, it was so sexy.

Nobody ever turned him on like this boy. He could drive him insane. He closed his eyes and tried to think of his face. He wanted so badly to see him again. He wanted to kiss him, touch him. He had never in his life imagined that you could miss someone so much. Sometimes he had the feeling that if he didn't see him soon, he would die. It was unbelievable. Jungkook was like the oxygen he needed to breathe.

He was so thoughtful that when he suddenly heard a soft grunt behind his back, he almost jumped in surprise. Frightened, he turned back and froze. It felt as if his heart was literally pounding in his chest as it tried to tear it out even though it hadn't been beating in over a hundred years. He couldn't believe he could really see him.

Jungkook was standing on the threshold of the room.

The boy was leaning back nonchalantly, staring at him intently. His eyes were that wonderfully familiar color of hot chocolate, but it was even more beautiful than he remembered. His dark, almost black hair fell delicately over his forehead. His skin was almost shiny, it was slightly sun-kissed, which made the boy look very fresh. The delicate lips gleamed slightly, looking so inviting that V had to use all his willpower to stay away from him and to not give him a tender kiss.