Love and hate

Me and jungkook live together, in the house that our parents decided that we should live in because his parents approved of me and mine approved of him. Those were the days, he was a gentle, kind and caring boyfriend. 

This is the house but we don't even spend that much time in it, but it's still a nice, big place for getting together with friends  and when we used to all come here and hang ou-

Jungkook: LISA! He shouted in a loud, cold tone.

Lisa: y-yes, I replied scared.

Jungkook: I said I'm going out. He replied annoyed, rolling his eyes. Why do you have to be such a baby all the time?

Lisa: I'm sorry..

Jungkook: Shut up!

He leaves...

Lisa: what's wrong with me?? Why am I so useless?!? I'm such a weak, stupid girl. No wonder he hates me. Maybe if I change he will like me..

The next day at college.

Lisa: I arrive at our college and see my unnie's.

Jisoo: limario! How are you? * I run over to Lisa and give her a hug.

Lisa:  *hugs jisoo unnie * I'm good unnie , you?

Jisoo : same. Oh, by the way we have to go to the studio to film our dance practice today after college finishes.

Rosé: Lili , can we go shopping with dahyun when we get our free lesson.

Lisa: Yeah, sure.

Rosé: yay *hugs Lisa *

Lisa: where's Jennie unnie? 

Jisoo: she's practising her singing in the studio.

Lisa: oh oki

Rosé: lets head to class , we have five minutes and you know what Mrs Chong is like when anyone is late.

Lisoo:  Yeah, lets go quick!

After class.

Rosé: Chu! 

Jisoo: no need to shout chipmunk

Rosé: do you want to come shopping with me, Lili and dahyun??

Jisoo: no sorry chipmunk I'm going to eat chicken with jendeuk.

Lisa: why am I not surprised *chuckles* say hi to Jennie unnie for me.

Jisoo: alrighty limario. Bye chipmunk!

Chaelisa: Bye!

Rosé: receives a text, dahyun is already there waiting for us we should go.

Lisa: yeah, lets go.

At the mall.

Dahyun: hey lili and pasta! *runs over and hugs them both*

Chaelisa: hey dubu *hugs her back*

Dahyun: lets go!

Lisa: *jumping around excitedly* 

Jungkook: *turns and sees Lisa* What are you doing here?!?

Lisa: I heard Jungkook's voice and my heart raced. I still loved him even though he doesn't seem to like me. I-I'm shopping with my friends, I replied.

Jungkook: Did I say you could go shopping?

Lisa: No *looks down*

Jungkook: Leave!

Lisa: about to leave.

Dahyun: No! (holds her wrist)

Rosé: she's staying with us and we're going shopping!

Lisa: I-it's ok, I will just lea-

Dahyun: no, you will stay here.

Jungkook: looks at Lisa and see's she looks sad. Fine *i walk away*

Lisa: W-what just happened? I'm going to be in trouble when I go home. He will hate me even make now!

Rosé: Lisa don't worry about it. Just stay at our dorm tonight since it's where we live, apart from our own houses.

Dahyun: what about me and my members come over and we have a sleepover. It will take your mind off things.

Lisa: okay. Thank you both.

Rosé/Dahyun: no problem *hugs her*

All: Lets do some shopping!

With jensoo 

Jisoo: *eating* jenduek

Jennie: yeah, chu

Jisoo: dahyun and her members are coming over to our dorm tonight. Were all having a sleepover and Lisa and Rosé.

Jennie: YAY! I haven't seen Lisa all day. Why is Lisa coming over though? Doesn't she usually go home.

Jisoo: Jungkook.

Jennie: I can't believe he treats her that way. She doesn't deserve someone like him who doesn't appreciate our Lisa. 

Jisoo: lets do our best to cheer her up tonight.