Party Crashers

Meanwhile with the girls.

Lisa: this is so fun! I posted lots of pictures on my Instagram to remember today I'm so happy. Thank you guys.

Jisoo: your welcome lili *hugs her*

Jennie: we so glad your happy now!

Rosé: Me too. Can we get some food? I'm hungry.

Dahyun: as usual

Sana: that's our chipmunk *chuckles*

Nayeon: *singing and dancing* if we order pizza, get me pepperoni please!

Jisoo: ok, lets order pizza!

Jeongyeon: I'm gonna get my phone.

Momo: I want cheese please *cute smile*

Mina: so cute *laughs* me too.

Tzuyu: chaeyoung lets take some pictures.

Chaeyoung: ok lets go! 

20 minutes later.

Jennie: someone's at the door.

Momo: PIZZA!!

Lisa: *laughs* shall I go and get it!

Rosé: yes please, lis

Lisa: *goes to the door and opens it* stands shocked.

Mina: Lili, are you ok? *no answer, goes to look* stands still shocked

Tzuyu: goes to the door. What are you doing here?!?

BTS: we came to join.

Jisoo: approach them. It's girls only!

Jin: please *puts on a cute smile*

Jisoo: fine.

Jennie: sees. Get in!

Chaeyoung: lis, are you ok? Your so still. *walks over to Lisa who is stuck*

Nayeon: Lisa it's ok we're here.

Lisa: Y-y-yeah, I'm fine I need to use the bathroom *rushes to the bathroom*

Jennie: she's not ok.

Rosé: it's cause you know who is here.

Jisoo: especially after what you guys said he did earlier he shouldn't be here.

Jennie: he's here now but maybe we should just let them talk.

Sana: maybe, he will fix it.

Jungkook: * follows Lisa*

Jimin: I hope he fixes it.

All: me too

With Lisa

Lisa: POV: why is he here? Is he mad at me?!? *wash my face*

Jungkook: POV: I walk in and see Lisa washing her face. I go over to her.

Lisa: I look up and see someone standing behind me in the mirror. I was scared I jumped around and ended up bumping into the person.

Jungkook: Lisa accidentally bumped into me. I think it was because she was surprised and didn't know it was me yet.

Lisa: I looked up to see Jungkook. I was shook. I'm so sorry, I said scared.

Jungkook: you don't need to be sorry.

Lisa: yes I do! You hate me and it's all my fault, you never talk to me at college, you shout at me and you never ever tell me you love me anymore! I yelled and burst into tears.

Jungkook: I'm sorry Lisa, I didn't mean to make you feel this way. * I pulled her close and she cried into my chest*

Lisa: I cried on his chest. He was warm and smelt so nice. I looked up at him.

Jungkook: I looked down at her. *i leaned in and kissed her passionately*

Lisa: he kissed me! I pulled away. Why do you do this to me?!? You can't ignore me for months and then just suddenly change and kiss me! It's not like that Jungkook! Your just messing with my emotions! * I ran out of the bathroom and went out  by the porch*

All: we saw Lisa running out of the bathroom crying. We had heard shouting.

Jungkook: I ran out the bathroom after Lisa. Lisa! Come back!

Lisa: I was running and my eyes were welled with tears. I couldn't see anything properly, I could only hear the distant shouts of jungkook and the others. Suddenly, I heard a sound coming towards me. 

I felt myself fall.....