Sneak Peek!

"(gasp) Mama! shhh" 

"Pfft, what are you doing~?" Diana asked.

"Papa looks good in flowers!" The little princess said as she continued decorating Claude's golden blonde hair with all sorts of flowers she picked from the garden. He's currently sleeping on the sofa as usual, athy found it a good chance to play with her father's hair. 

Diana picked a few flowers from the table and started placing them on Claude's hair like what her daughter is doing. The two of them tried to hold back their laughter finding Claude adorable at the moment.

"Hehe, papa is as pretty as the flowers" 

"He sure is"

Athy then picked a beautiful pink tulip from the table, and asked her mom to lean down. Because of her tiny figure, she had to tiptoe as well and tucked the flower behind her ear.

"Wahh mama is as pretty as flowers too!" She opened her arms wide open and jumped on Diana, giving her a big warm hug. "My mama is so pretty~~"

But the two were startled as they saw Claude's eyes moving. They hurriedly got up from the floor and quietly giggled. The image of Claude drowsily wiping his eye with all the flowers on his head looks incredibly cute. "Since when did you two get in here" He asked tiredly. 

"Just a little while ago" Diana said trying her best to keep her smile from getting bigger. "Wahh papa looks so tired, athy will give you a hug!" She got on the sofa with her cute little legs and hugged Claude tightly, while also trying to snag away a few flowers off his hair.

"Why do you keep taking a nap in the sofa, didn't I tell you to sleep properly in the bed?" Diana asked. "I really wasn't planning on sleeping, I just....fell asleep" 

"You always overwork yourself, rest properly next time" 

"Okay, I will" He said while reaching for her hand as he kissed them gently. Now he truly looks like the Prince of Flowers. 

Of course they did not plan on telling him what they did to his hair. When Felix entered the room, they quickly signalled for him to keep his mouth shut. 

"Ah, the flowers looks beautiful Your Majesty" He laughed.

"Flowers?"

"Oh, athy brought them earlier" Diana quickly gathered the flowers on the table and showed them to Claude. "Aren't they pretty~~?" Athy asked, still trying to brush off the flowers as she kept on hugging him.

"Are they all gone?"

"Hm? Yes, almost done--" Oops

Claude must've known from the beginning. "Hehe, sorry papa. But you look really pretty with it hee..." 

"Really? Even prettier than your mama?" He asked teasingly.

"You're both equally pretty! hehe" She said cheerily. When Claude finally brought her down as they prepare for breakfast, athy whispered to herself, "But mama is still the prettiest in the world"

"What did you say?"

"Hnng~~? Nothing~~ Race you to the dining room!" Athy said as she hurriedly ran outside the room, Diana heartily laughed at the two. "I told you not to run" Claude reminded her. 

Athy's cute "Okay~~" can be heard echoing through the hallways.

It seems to be another peaceful day for the Royal Family of Obelia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to spoil you guys hahaha. This is just a sneak peek (for chapters 20 or so). 

Chapter 7 will be published a few days from now :) 

Thank you guys for the wonderful comments! It keeps me motivated! If you have any questions feel free to ask~

Have a good day <3