I Guess I've Got A lot Of Explaining To Do

Um... Hi.. It's been a while. But I'm here to tell you why it's been so long.

After my original break ended I jumped back into writing. Thinking I was prepared for whatever this year was going to bring. I was sorely mistaken. Within the first month of this year, my cousin nearly drowned in her pool. She lost a lot of her memories and my family has been trying to help her get them back.

She still struggles a lot but she's doing better.

Then the coronavirus started. My mom pulled me from school a week before they closed and I thought now, with all of this free time, I'd be able to get back to writing.

Unfortunately, a little later my grandma's best friend(since kindergarten) got corona. Which depressed the hell out of my grandma so I've been trying my best to take care of her while she tries to take care of Cissly(her best friend).

About a 2 weeks ago, Cissly announced that she no longer had Corona and was doing better. By the time she was better, I'd realized that I've been completely neglecting writing or updating this or my other books.

I know this is not an excuse for being inactive, but I'm hoping you guys will understand.

I will try and get back to uploading frequently.

I'm sorry

(I'm also sorry for the meme up top..)