Puce

Third Person's POV

A car park in front of the school again like it used to be.. now Mina is not going alone again.. but again with Momo.. the one who never shown her smile to anyone after Momo went to eternity.. now her smile brighten the whole world..cause she is back on her girlfriend arms.. she walks beside her girlfriend linking her arms to Momo.. while people looking at Mina and Momo that haven't seen at school for a while..
"Just gone for a month.. and felt like a celebrity" Momo said
"You or Mina?" Tzuyu said as Momo look at Mina who shook her head
"She is getting famous, when you are not here" Jihyo said
"Why?" Momo asked as Mina sighed
"Being famous for cold princess.." Chaeyoung joined in..
"She is always cold" Momo said
"Yaaa.. I am not" Mina whines
"Not to us.. but to the others" Sana said as she pats Mina shoulder..

They walk to the class and have their class like usual.. Mina.. back to herself again after having Momo beside her.. but Momo just the same.. she like to ignore the lesson and just look at her girlfriend.. never get enough of her beauty..
After all the class ended..when they are about to go home..
Momo get called by the homeroom teacher as she alredy take a long absent for the class..
"Wait here.. or at the car.. I will be there soon" Momo said as she give Mina the car key..
"Okay" Mina nodded as she walks to where they park the car..

Suddenly on her way.. Mina hear a hissed of someone crying as she walks to where the voice come from..
She saw a group of girls bullying someone as she is not even hesitate to stop them..
"You think thats the good things to do?" Mina said as they all stop and look at Mina..with her Fierce eyes as The bullies not even afraid..
"Mind your own business or you want to join her" one of the girl said as Mina sighed..
"You know you are still at school and you will get punish" Mina said
"Who cares?" They shouted as they beat the girl and ignore Mina..
Mina took a deep breath..
Mina can't stay still seeing that happened as she walks towards them slowly while they still beat the girl.. Mina grabs them and pushed them away from the innocence girl..

"Stop" Mina said as they are mad.. look at Mina wanna start the fight..
"Who the hell are you? I already told you to mind you fcking own business or you will ended up be like her" The bully girl said as they start to grab Mina's collar and fight Mina.. but again.. they fight with wrong person.. Mina pushed them back hard and fight them back..
And she is really hold herself not to use her power.. while Mina is blocking the bullies and fight them with all her strength..
"Goo" Min said to the innocence girl to run away from them as they keep running and fight to catch Mina and the girl..
"You stupid girl" someone shout at Mina as Mina didn't saw someone comming behind her with a glass bottle and hit her hard.. break it into the pieces..
"Nooooo" the innocence girl shout as Mina feel dizzy but she still can endure it..
"You play with the wrong person" Mina said as she grabs the one who hit her and push her to the wall
"I am not" the girl said as her friend help her to beat Mina as the innocence girl run away.. they hit Mina hard.. but
Mina just endure all the pain.. as she already used to it because of her training until the girl take a piece of broken glass and pinned Mina to the wall..
"You are beautifull.. but you know.. you choose to get in our business and make that bitch run away" the girl said as she point the glass to Mina's Neck..
"You know, you don't deserve to be an Angel..do you think it will make you resemble your Mom?" The girl said as Mina shocked at what the girl said.. while Mina felt the Glass already touch her skin.. Mina try hard to hold the glass and stop it to touch her neck.. the blood dropped as she is not even stop or shout..
"You didn't afraid of death? I am not afraid too.. as long as I kill you" the girl eyes is saying something else as if its not about Mina helping the girl before..
Mina look at them in details as she felt something different.. and suddenly she saw shadows passed by her sight in the backyard of the school..

"Minaaa" Momo shouted as Jihyo grabs Momo
"Remember Momo" Jihyo said as Tzuyu and Sana run to help Mina..
But all the bullies suddenly let Mina go and got blank..
They are confused to see theirselves and Mina who is hurt..
Tzuyu grabs the one who hold the glass.. and Sana stop the other..
"Minaa" Momo ripped the edge of her clothes and wrapped Mina's hand that full of blood..
"Where is Chaeng?" Momo look at Jihyo..
"Take her to the car.. also.. Mina.. your head?" Jihyo look at Mina
"I am fine" Mina said as Jihyo look at the bullies

"Why you guys did that" Jihyo asked
"We.. Are not that crazy.. I mean we don't even remember.. we beat her that bad" The girl said
"Jihyo" Tzuyu called her
"They are not lying.. let them go" Jihyo said as they run away
"Why you let them go" Sana said
"Cause its not them.. I read their mind.. its blank.. they get controlled by someone" Jihyo said
"Who? Eternity people is here again?" Tzuyu asked
"Maybe.." Jihyo said
"Its not Irene right?" Sana asked
"She is the one who can controlled people mind" Tzuyu said
"No.. Irene can.. but if its Irene.. they will remember it.. " Jihyo said
"Then who?" Sana asked
"The catcher" Jeong said
"What?" Sana asked
"Lets go back home first" Jeong called them as they drive back fast..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤