3.)New Friends New Crushes

Skai P.O.V

The next morning when I woke up I decided it would be fun t ok awaken my big sister. I mean after all I missed twelve years of being her annoying younger sister. I checked the time and saw that it was 12:05 , and rushed down the hall th my sister's room. I jumped onto the bed and started bouncing.

Skai: Story wake up!!!!!

Story: Nooo... I don't wanna.

Skai: Fine have it your way then.

I jumped off of the bed and knelt down next to her ear.

Skai: STORY WAKE UP NOW !!!!!!!

As soon as I did that she shot up and we both tumbled off the bed. I just kept laughing. Being an annoying younger sister is going to be easier then I thought. I looked at my sister to see her pouting . This made me laugh even harder ,but it was soon interrupted by a 'click'. We both turned to see mom smiling at her phone.

Me and Story both stood and went inside our bedroom bathrooms. When we got out we both put our bathing suits on. Before Tori put a shirt over her strawberry bathing suit , I saw that she had a six pack. Wow , she must dance a lot. I checked the time again and saw that it was 12:59.As if on cue the bell on the front door rang. We threw on our shorts ,and I ran downstairs. I opened the door to reveal my four best friends also in bathing suits.

Skai: Hey Guys ,come on in.

With that that all said a quick hello and filed into the living room.

They all just stood there while I closed the door ,but I soon remembered my sister .

Skai: Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that you guys were already here. Berri !! Their here !!

Story: Okay coming!! I just needed to grab something!!

Soon she appeared at the top of the steps holding a note pad and six towels. Oh yeah..... I forgot the towels as well . Oops.... I turned to my friends to introduce her. I could feel that Cameron liked her by the way he stared at her.

Skai: Guys this is my big sister, Story. But you can call her Berri , or Tori.

Story: Hi.

I watched as Story looked down when she said hi . She must be really shy. Or she could have noticed Cam staring at her and got uncomfortable. Hehe....young love.

Cameron P.O.V

When Story came downstairs I couldn't help but stare at her. She was beautiful and Skai kinda looks like her. I really want to get to know her.

Maya: I'm Maya. This is my brother Cameron. And the other two are Peyton and Karan.

Peyton: How old are you ?

Story: I'm 15.

Peyton: Yay !!!! We're going to be best friends !!!!

With that Story giggled. Her giggle was so adorable. Wow I sound super weird.

Skai: Let's go to the pool now .

We all turned and walked out the back door and to the pool. Me being the crazy person I am, already had jumped in. When I came back up the towels were on a chair and everyone was soaked. They all glared at me until Story pulled them into a huddle and started whispering. They all turned around and got into the pool smirking. Oh no.