4.) Wow.......

Story P.O.V

      I told Skai and the other three my plan . We all turned to Cameron smirking. He started backing away to the other side of the pool while the rest of us took of our clothes leaving us in our bathing suits. We all jumped into the pool and started splashing Cameron. He is so cute. Wait what am I saying that's my little sisters friend. I can't date him even though he's my age.

      We stayed in the pool for awhile until it started to get cold. We went to the pool chairs and started talking . While they did that I stated drawing in my note pad . It was a picture based on earlier when we were splashing each other . It was easy to draw because I have a photographic memory. When I was done sketching it I left them outside and went to my room to color it with my coloring pencils. When the picture was completely done I signed my name at the top right corner of the paper ,and walked down stairs. All of them were in the living room talking.

Skai: Hey Berri where'd you go ?

Story: I was in my room coloring something.

Peyton: Can I see  ?!?!?!?

Story: Uhh...... sure. Here.

     I handed the picture to Peyton and sat down. She started squealing , so I giggled little . She handed the picture to Skai and, jumped me into a hug.

Peyton: Oh my gosh !!! That's so good !!!!!

Skai: You didn't tell me you could draw !!!!

Story: I actually did.

Skai: Oh well, what else can you do?

Story: I dance and sing.

Maya: You should dance with Cam.

Cameron: You should.

Story: Sure and we could make a video.

Cameron: Yeah.

       I turned to look at Cameron and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I heard a click so I turned to see my little sister taking a picture of us. I felt my cheeks burn so, I hid my face behind Cameron.

Cameron P.O.V

      Story hid her face I chuckled because she was embarrassed. I moved her head up ,but she hid is again . Aww..... she's so bashful .
It's adorable.