The New Boy

This chapter will include one of my OC, just so you know.

A few moments later, they rushed to Poco.

"Hi, I'm Poco, how can I help you, kids?"

"Well, our friend Jessie, got injured, really bad, so can you heal her? Leon asked.

"Ok, I will heal her, but you need to tell me what happened."

"Ok, but don't tell anyone else."

"I won't"

Time skip

"Why did you bring it back?" "Now It's gonna destroy the whole school,  and Brawl Town with it!" Poco shrieked.

"Sorry..."Leon replied.

"What do you mean, you are sorry?" You can't fix this!"

"But maybe I can," a voice said in the distance.

"Who are you?" Show yourself!" Bibi said, trying not to show fear.

"I am Akiro, a boy who controls fire," He said with his eyes glowing.

"What do you want?" Nita said, getting ready to attack.

"I want to help you guys," He said. "I think I'm a Brawler, too.

"Ok, we'll show you where room 11 is," Bibi said, still not trusting him.

"Ok guys, I think we should do an introduction," Jessie said, as they entered room 11.

"I'M FIRST!" Nita yelled. "MY NAME IS NITA, AND I LOVE TO YELL!

"I can clearly see that, "Akiro said.

"YEAH, AND MY MAIN ATTACK IS CALLED RUPTURE. I SCREAM REALLY LOUD AND MAKE CRACKS IN THE FLOOR. MY SUPER IS CALLED OVERBEARING. I CREAT A PET BEAR, CALLED BRUCE, AND HE HELPS ME DEFEAT ENEMIES."

"Ok, now it's my turn," Jessie said.

"My name is Jessie, and I attack with my shock rifle. My Super is that I use Scrappy, a Robo-dog, and he helps me defeat enemies, too. 

"My turn now," Leon said.

"My name is Leon, and I throw Spinner Blades. My super is that I throw a smoke bomb and I become invisible. My invisibility runs out when I attack, or after 6 seconds. I also do more damage when I am close to the enemy."

"I'm Akiro, and I shoot  2 fireballs at once. My super is that I spawn a Volcano, kind of like a Mortar, but when it hits an enemy, they start to burn. 

Suddenly they heard an announcement from Brock. "Leon Samura, Nita Samura, Bibi Blanco, and Jessie Junker Immediately go to the principal's office. 

"I think we got ourselves in some big trouble," Jessie said, sighing "Hope we don't get expelled."

"Yeah," Leon agreed.

5 minutes later

"EXPELLED!" Yelled Gale

"But-bu-" argued Jessie

"AND THAT'S FINAL" Gale added

"We will give you one day to pack your stuff and leave, and we never want to see your faces again!"Gale said, furiously.

"Come on, let's go,"  Leon said to Jessie and Bibi. "We don't have much time left."

"I'll come with you guys," Akiro said. "It's not safe outside of the border."

"True," Jessie said. "I don't think my mom will be happy when she finds out that I got expelled, we shouldn't have trusted Poco."

"We should pack our things and go, It's already 9:00 PM," Bibi said.

"Ok, but won't our parents think that we are sleeping in school? Jessie asked.

"True... maybe we can sleep outside the border of Brawl Town. Leon replied.

"But it's forbidden to go there!" Jessie said. "If you die, you don't respawn!"

"We'll find somewhere to rest," Bibi replied. "Now, let's go!"