Session 1

When I close my eyes I see us. It reminds me of what once was. Pure fun, and a little bit of naughtiness. I miss it. However it's not just the fact that I can't have it anymore it's the fact that I never had it. I never had it because they would never let me have it.
      I'm lucky they let me come speak to you. Also they gave me a few rules that I must tell you. You are not allowed to have any say during this apparently. I'm just here to talk it out. Which what is the point of a therapist if they can't give me advice. Secondly, you can only speak to me after the session is over. I think that one is crazy cause its kinda hypocritical over the first but hey I'm not management.
      But we have to start somewhere so let's go to the beginning. 2009.
         Me and my former band mates were getting ready for a battle of the bands. I was lead singer. However 5 minutes before the band before us went on I had to use the restroom. Now I know what you're thinking. Louis why are you telling me about the bathroom. Because that's when I first met him. He had kind of short curly brown hair. He was wearing a purple jack wills zip up coat. Baggy blue jeans and, these god awful high top purple trainers. They looked new but still rather atrocious.
      Now I was mid-wee when he walked in, I knew nothing about this kid except one thing. He must of had NO BROTHERS cause he stood right next to me at the urinals in the bathroom. The room was empty except for the two of us. So I kinda just ignored it and continued doing what I was doing. Until I felt a warm splash of urine on me and a small, " Oops." Thats when I got a good look at him. He had the prettiest green eyes, and the shiniest hair and he smelt faintly like hunny suckle, cinnamon, and laundry detergent. Damn, even today the scent brings me to heaven. I kinda choked and just said, "Hi." We had a smalls banter after that laughed joked until he was called to stage. I might of washed my hands three times in the few minutes leading up to our band went on stage.
I'm glad we left when we did that day. Or else I may of not gotten his number. Then I may of not learned that the x-factor was holding auditions a year from then. Also I may not have the great life I'm living today. However I wish we left a little later. Cause I know I saw the little audition paper everywhere. I could of left with out him. Then I wouldn't be so sad today. Then I could of loved someone without being judged.