Session 2

I hate her. I hate the way she looks at him speaks to him the way she acts around him. He doesn't do anything to stop it! She knows he's gay be she continues. Now management is already typing another contract so they can have a "relationship"for publicity and to further hide ours. He says it nothing but it's not nothing it's something. It hurts cause we can't even be in the same house anymore, because we can't go out in public anymore, because we can't do what we want to do anymore. So what if we're gay? I don't see how it affects our music and careers. I don't understand.
I'm sorry for going on a tangent, also thank you for the advice from last time. You see I spoke to him about it and he agrees that what they are doing is messed up. So I guess we won't be siding with you in the side of "it's for your own good." But thank you. At first hiding it was kind of fun though sneaking through the neighbor hood and finding weird places to just goof off. Places to be our true selves.
I just realized I never told you his name. It's Harry. Harry Edward Styles. Everyone thinks Harry is short for Harold, but it's not and I like that. It's just Harry like him. It's just the way that he is. Never short never more. He will always be the same. I think that why I like him so much. Because I know that at the end of the day he will still be the same person that accidentally got pee on my hand at the urinals. There is no switching up. Harry will always be kind, sweet, gentle, loving, funny, and the best he can be.
Now when I caught him I asked for his number cause I need more my space friends or something weird like that he just laughed and gave it to me. I don't remember what I said, all I know was it was weird and corny. I ended up calling him that night to talk. We talked ranges of things from past to future to even Victorian era for some odd reason. I remember he told me he had just gotten out of a breakup but he was happy because he met me. So I asked, "So what are you exactly gay, straight, bi?"
"I think I'm bi sexual actually what about you?"
"Me?! Well I know how to make up my mind styles I'm gay."
He laughed and said "Hey we fit, " it's the simplest things for him really.

We went on small dates for a while. The one that sticks out the most for me was when we were going through this really weird neighborhood. It smells of dirt, grass, and cheap cigarettes. I hated smoking back then so I had no idea why he brought me back there. But he took my hand and led me through it. House after house after house we passed just laughing at nothing and shushing each other so we wouldn't get caught. Neither of us were out out yet. Nobody except him and few of my friends knew I was gay. And his family didn't know about him being bi. So we were kinda even on that ground. I think it was our third date at that point. I remember feeling like i was watching from a 3rd person point of view. he took me behind this pecan tree and pulled me really close to him... then he- well i- he kissed me.