Chapter 5: Settling Down

Edit: Some grammar mistakes.

A/N: The next chapter will be called Chapter 6: Meeting the States (Part Three)

Please don't get confused! This chapter is everyone just relaxing until the next day when everyone will meet more states.

Also, I want to say that every state is somewhat fluent in every language since there's so much languages spoken in the USA. And also there is no official language.

For example let's say that California has a lot of Chinese speakers in her state. Then she would be fluent in that language above every other. (IDK if that's true)

The states look are like a country, you know with the flag design on their face.
(I deleted the A/N chapter before because I didn't want my story to be filled with them.)
-----

Third Person:

"Here's your tea Britain," Massachusetts hands the tea to him.

"It has ice!" Britain glares at the Southern states.

"It's special from the southern states,"Massachusetts chuckles.

"Is there any tea that's hot?" Britain eyes the kettle.

"Nope! We cooled all of it!" Massachusetts says.

Britain's eye twitched before he walked off.

"It's for me then!" And Massachusetts goes to drink the tea.

Britain most likely went to complain about this "monster".

-----

"So Spain, long time no see!" Texas shakes his hand.

"You too Tejas!"

"My name is Tejas anymore, it's Texas," He quickly adds in. "Also, what's the time?"

"So he changed you name?" Spain seems a bit hurt but shakes it off. He goes on his phone to check the time.

"It never really was changed..." Texas muttered under his breath.

"He distracted! Go, GO!" A random voice calls out.

"Huh-!" He yells, but gets cut off by something grabbing him.

"Got him! Put in the potion... and done!"

"Yay! Now we can inspect his room without him seeing us! We can finally do some pranks!" Another voice celebrates out loud.

"Thank you Mexico for helping us grab him! He was too heavy for us. Heh,"

-----

"And why do you allow them to have cold tea?"

"Take a chill pill dad! It's just because it's so hot over in the south, and why have hot tea when you can have cold tea!" America replies.

Britain rubs his temples. "While I agree with cold and hot, it's ruining perfectly good tea,"

"Whatever you say, and you might want to look behind you? Luckily we're in the garden," America points behind him.

"What do you-" Some very cold tea gets poured over him. "Bloody hell! Teach you children manners!"

Some snickers could be heard behind him. And take a look, it's the Original Thirteen and D.C!

"That's for almost burning me to death, thank you very much!" D.C says in a sarcastic manner. "Take some of you own medicine but colder,"

"You're not going to do anything about it?" Britain glares at America, D.C and the Thirteen.

"Nah. It would of been worse," He says. "Also, I already said it's fine."

"You seriously need better parenting techniques," Britain sighs.

"It's not like you were that good to him!" Connecticut yells.

"Yeah! You left for like, how many years?" Maryland shouts at him.

"Look, I didn't know it took a effect on him. I'm sorry," Britain has a sad look on his face, him not really wanting to be faced with guilt again.

"Finally you admit after like 200 years?" Vermont deadpans.

"We forgive you!" Rhode Island butts in, not wanting to make someone have a panic attack.

"Thank you..."

"Also, about the tea still on you, towel?"

-----

"Ooh! Ooh! Since Japan and Russia are going to be sitting next to each other for dinner can we prank them there?" Hawaii asks Alaska.

"We should get help from some of the older states. We don't really know a thing about pranking," Alaska admits.

"Maybe Michigan and Illinois? They don't seem to be busy with pranking someone," Hawaii suggests.

"Let's go find them!" Alaska shouts.

-----

"Maybe a tripwire there? And it's can send the shock through the band," California suggests.

"That's good! Then when he goes to get the band off, we should have some water pouring over him when he opens the door to the bathroom. Make sure his electronics don't get wet," Florida adds in.

"We don't want to do too much damage," New Mexico states.

"Can we gamble, Utah... pranking is soo boring..." Nevada whines.

"Screw this we're going gambling, see you!" Utah and Nevada go out the doors of Spain's room.

"We can take their places!" Colorado yells, she was in the back watching them plan with Wyoming since they we're slightly part of it.

"Sure come over!" Arizona says with a smile on her face.

"Traitors..." California mumbles under her breath.

. . .

"Should we also prank Mexico too? I mean he was part of it. But he didn't really do much," Wyoming says after some silence of working.

"A slight prank," Texas replies to Wyoming's question.

-----

It's the end of the chapter! Sorry if it's so short. I just wanted to get one in since it's been so long since I posted. Tell me if you want any other states to be mentioned.

The pranks haven't started (Except Britain's which turned into a bonding session.) yet because it's going to start when it's the next day.

Hawaii and Alaska's are going to be the next days dinner if you didn't understand.

Have a good day!