Introduction/Notes to Reader

Hey Everyone!! So, I binge-watched the Netflix show "Cursed" over the past week and now impatiently await the next season...which hasn't really even been announced...meaning I HAVE SO LONG TO WAIT!

What do I do to pass that time?! Write very, very, very farfetched fanfiction about the character who CARRIED the entire show. That being the Weeping Monk. (I'm slightly concerned for myself, I usually fall for the good guys, WELL NOT THIS TIME!) 

*insert small rant* How is this character, who has so few lines, be the best part of an entire season?! So much character development, ugh! *end mini rant*

Basically, I've rewatched all the Weeping Monk scenes in the last few episodes and slowly formed an idea. His interactions with the Green Knight are the BEST, soooo, why not make the Green Knight a more interesting character, and a girl, because that's fun. Oh, and also make his (now her) relationship with Squirrel a tad more interesting. 

I know, this is very...cheezy...but pardon me, I'm trying to survive here. If you don't like it, please don't come for me, just exit and go read someone else's Weeping Monk fanfics, they are probably better. :) All I'm trying to do is get it out of my brain on figurative paper, but maybe some of you will get enjoyment from it as well. 

Keep in mind that I haven't posted on here ever before, so, um, excuse any mistakes. I'm also not the greatest writer out there, so don't expect a Six of Crows or Tolkien worthy book.

This will basically be a short story that I may add too, but honestly I'm just winging it. Have fun! <3

DISCLAIMERS! I don't own Cursed or any of the characters! I don't even own Gawain, though I'm basically turning his character into one of my own. All the original storyline for Gawain and little backstory for Squirrel is mine however.