№20|The Welcoming Ceremony

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

Later on that night, the group was getting dressed on the jet. “You look really nice in a suit Gabina,” Mama said, fixing Gabriella’s bow tie, “but you suck at tying a bow tie.”

“It doesn't look weird right?” Gabriella asked worryingly. “Of course not, why are you freaking out, you’ve worn suits before.” Mama shrugged. “Well...Diane’s never seen me in a suit...what if she wants me to take it off?” Gabriella began to worry.

“Nonsense,” Diane kissed her cheek, “you look amazing, I can't wait to show you off it everyone!”

“You look beautiful by the way.” Gabriella looked her up and down. She wore an adorable party dress featuring a sweetheart lining that can be seen through the scoop-neck lace overlay for a delightful look. The fully-lined short skirt gathers at the banded natural waist before flowing away from the hips in a flirty a-line shape.

Gabriella also noticed that her wings were on full display. “You’re not worried about people seeing your wings?” Gabriella asked. “Nope, if you can wear a suit, I’m gonna show my wings.” Diane stepped on her tippy-toes to kiss Gabriella’s lips.

“You look so handsome, Gillian!” Cruella gushed, she wore the same dress as the day of the party to celebrate the joining of Hex and Emmanuel’s gangs. “Shut up…” Gillian blushed. “Awe,” Marmalade pinched his cheeks, “someones embarrassed.”

Marmalade wore a yellow A-Line spaghetti straps ruffled dress. “Well, I for one am gonna have fun sucking all these animalistics dry~” Saree cooed. She wore a V Neck V Back A Line Chiffon Dusty Pink Evening Dress With Black Lace And Half Sleeves.

“Okay…” Hex sweatdropped, “how about no, Rosemary texted from inside, there’s a lot of animalistics and other Mafias there.”

“The DeVille Cup always brings in hundreds of Mafias from around the world, but only 6 are chosen for the games.” Cruella explained. “Don't you think this is a trap?” Emmanuel asked, Marmalade shook her head.

“Today is December 1rst. It marks the 1rst day of the Wolf Moon season, which lasts a week, and Red Moon season, which lasts a whole month for Animalistics.” Marmalade purred, “you look hot in a suit~”

“Is that so?”

“Mmhm, like my own James Bond,” Marmalade kissed his lips, “it’s really sexy.”

Emmanuel swooped her up, “oh Mr. Morales! You’re so strong!” Marmalade fake gasped. Cruella and Gillian sighed, “Marmalade, focus.”

“Sorry,” Marmalade giggled, “got a little side tracked.”

She leaned in and whispered to Emmanuel, “we’ll finish later~”

“As I was saying,” Gillian cleared his throat “the start of the season is a day of peace, even Juniper wouldn't defy the Day of Peace.”

“This party will give us a good sense of who we're up against in the cup.” Gabriella nodded slightly. “How do you know we got picked?” Matias asked.

“There's always a drawing before the cup to pick the teams. We were definitely in the games, and so is my family, I don't know about the other 4 though.”