№32| The Past That Haunts Us (Part 2)

●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

“Remember, you don't have to do this if you don't want to, Cruella.” Hex reminded her, the team sitting in the living room, waiting for the DeVille Kids to start.

“You should know how we got this way.” Marmalade said, looking down at the scar on her stomach.

“But we don't want you to relive that just for us.” Rosemary rubbed his shoulder lovingly.

“I know you don't but this is something you should know before going into the finals.” Gillian raked back his blond hair.

“Do you want to start Cruella?” Marmalade said, Cruella nodded.

“Juniper’s abuse started when we were children, but it got to its peak when Gillian was born.” Cruella stared down at her tea, thinking back to those hard times.

“Okay Miss Puree, it’s just one last push,” the doctor said, Glinda clutched the railing.

“You’ve been pushing for almost half a day! It didn’t even take me that long to get Tangerine.” Juniper groaned, scrolling through her instagram as she sipped her smoothie.

“That’s because you had...a C-section, Miss Juniper...I am pushing him out.” Glinda groaned, pushing harder.

“Yeah duh, I wasn’t about to go through all that,” Juniper rolled her eyes, “that’s why you’re here.”

“Of course, Miss Juniper - AGH! Gods dammit this baby’s head is huge.” Glinda shot up.

“This is the last one, Miss Puree.” The doctor nodded, Glinda breathed heavily, ultimately nodding.

After one push, the sounds of a baby crying brought relief to Glinda’s body. The doctors dried the baby off before giving him to Glinda.

“Finally! That took forever,” Juniper groaned, grabbing the paper work, “what to name this one…?”

“How about Gillian? Like his father’s middle name.” Glinda smiled softly, kissing Gillian’s forehead.

“That sperm donor? Please,” Juniper scoffed, “I have a better name; Anjou.”

“Your name is Gillian, don't you forget that,” Glinda whispered, Gillian cooed happly, “you’re so adorable.”

“Wait so your father’s middle name is Gillian?” Hex questioned.

“My father is still alive, so is my mother, but we haven’t been able to talk since we left due to safety reasons.” Cruella stirred her tea, staring into her reflection, “I would kill to see them again.”

Hex rubbed her back, “I know…” he muttered.

Juniper looked at Gillian, “he’s all slimy and fleshy,” she gagged in disgust, “how could you love something so weak.”

“He isn't weak,” Glinda held Gillian close, “he’s gonna be a strong animalistic.”

A knock came from the door, slowly opening it to reveal Cruella, Marmalade, and their father Santos.