chapter 21!!!!

Now we are here!!! Hope you enjoy this, i spent a long time studying battle moves for this so it should be better than my other battle scenes!

Firestar charged at spottedleaf but she leaped to the side whilst scraping her claw all along the ginger leader's side. Firestar screeched in rage.
"You thought i would give up on getting revenge on you? Ha! Look what your betrayal did to your lovely mate"
Firestar glanced at sandstorm, thunderclan warriors were draging her towards hollyleaf's  battered body. spottedleaf used that moment of distraction to get hold of his tail and yank it. Firestar was now under her. Spottedleaf leaned in the nip the leader's throat but firestar quickly saved himself by clawing at spottedleaf's belly which losened her grip on the tom.
Firestar leaped up and got hold of her front legs, triping her over. Spottedleaf landed right on her head and it made her feel dazed, the cuts in her belly was still stinging. Starclan cats were not supposed to gt injuries! Spottedleaf's eyes were turning blood red as they had when she was talking to bluestar at the begining of the battle. She saw firestar aproaching her with an angry face, the same face he always glared at her with whilst she was alive. Play dead! She remembered a move her mentor taught her when she was training. It was a simple defence move every medicine cat learned and it would be useful. Spottedleaf went limp. Firestar's eyes opened wide, "spottedleaf? I cant kill you! You are a starclan cat, now i wont be let in and ill never see sandstorm again!" Firestar backed away slowly and spottedleaf leaped up and landed on her forepaws, this was an attack mapleshade had taught her and was hard to perfect. She spun in the air in that position to face the ginger tom, her hind legs still in the air. She tucked her head towards her forepaws to preform a roll. She landed right onto firestar and performed a few blows on his back. She also kicked him a few times with her hind paws, now on the floor. This knocked firestar to the ground.
"Where did you learn to fight?" Firestar hissed through gritted teeth.
"Didnt you know? I was training in the dark forest for quiet some time now."
Spottedleaf was about to land some blows on firestar but he rolled away quickly and jumped above her to grab hold of spottedleaf's leg, biting it hard.
Spottedleaf screached in agony and tried to scratch his nose to make him let go. Most of them missed since she was in a bad position to fight but one landed and seemed to do the job. She darted underneathe firestar's belly, clawing him whilst there.
Her oponent twisted around, expecting her to be on the other side but spottedleaf backed out of where she came from. This was the first move she learned in her time in the dark forest.  Spottedleaf grabbed firestar's back and smashed him to the floor. She leaned in close to whisper kn his ear, "goodbye, love" she hissed angrily and bit his throat. Firestar sturgled for air or to get out of her grast but he was now weak and spottedleaf stood there, mouth in neck, for a long while. She finaly felt firestar's heartbeat stop and backed away, smiling evily. She did not regret a thing...