𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

SPECIAL LAST CHAPTER!

Presley Smith in...

🧸🍊BABYSITTING AND ORANGES, TOTALLY TUBULAR🍊🧸

"THANKS FOR WATCHING PRESLEY, Y/N." Paige smiled, rummaging in her purse.

"Anytime, Paige! I love the girl." You smiled, patting Presley's head.

"Well, I'll be back from the movie theater in a couple hours, and until then, you guys can go to the park!" Paige suggested.

"Sounds awesome! Have fun!" You waved.

"Bye Y/N!" She waved, heading out the door and closing it.

You looked down at Presley.

"Well, kid, what do you wanna do?" You asked, grabbing her little hand and heading to the kitchen.

"Snack." She requested.

"Of course!"

You placed her on a island stool and went to the fridge.

"Okay...blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, cherries, what would you like?" You asked.

"Oranges!" Presley smiled.

"Oh, we don't have oranges." You sadly expressed.

"Trip?" She asked.

You thought for a second.

"Yes! Let's take a trip to the store." You finally caved in, grabbing the little girl and lifting her up.

You headed to the door and opened it, locking it outside.

"Oranges." Presley whispered happily.

••••

YOU GRABBED a bag off the little roller in the market, holding Presley's hand in the other.

"How many oranges do you want?" You asked, looking down at the toddler.

She thought for a second.

"Two."

"Two oranges?! Can we finish them?" You asked.

"No! One for you!" Presley giggled, grabbing an orange and holding it up to you.

You smiled like and idiot and grabbed another orange, putting it in the bag.

You then grabbed the one from her hand and put it in the bag.