𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

YOU CRY IN FRONT OF THEM.

ᛕɭคપร ๒คપɗεɭคίɼε.

• you started crying at the penthouse because you were scared of Count Olaf coming after you and the Baudelaires.

• he was just like '🥺 I dunno what 2 do bebe.'

• he awkwardly wrapped his arm around around you shoulders as you cried.

• 'it's gonna be okay, Y/N.'

۷ίѻɭεՇ ๒คપɗεɭคίɼε.

• you started crying when Olivia died.

• she didn't notice until she looked over at you with her jaw dropped, and saw you had tears running down your face and your hand covering your mouth.

• 'oh no.'

• she grabbed your hand and let you lean on her shoulder.

ɗપกƈคก զપคց๓ίɼε.

• for once, I'm not gonna say 'he got into your pants easily.'

• 'are you coming?' Duncan asked you, when Hector had the self sustaining hot air mobile home.

• you looked away from the town chaos with tears in your eyes and shook your head no, your lip quivering.

• he wrapped his arms around you and you did the same to him, sobbing loudly into his shoulder.

• you two hugged each other very hard while the other kept the town away.

• you kissed his cheek and neck a lot when you started pulling away.

• you finally placed a kiss on his lips.

• 'you said hey man I love you but no fucking way 😻✨'

ίรคɗѻɼค զપคց๓ίɼε.

• you got captured by Count Olaf with the Quagmires.

• you and two of the triplets were placed in a cage at the bottom of an empty elevator shaft.

• a couple hours later, Duncan fell asleep.

• you and Isa say very close to each other.

• 'we're never gonna make it out of here.' You told her.

• 'never say never.'

• it was silent for a couple seconds, before Isa heard a hiccup of sadness.

• she looked over and saw you leaning on the cage, sniffling.

• 'aww, Y/N...'

• she wrapped her arm around you and you snuggled into her side, crying silently.

զપίցɭεฯ զપคց๓ίɼε.

• you two were arguing because you both were separated from your families.

• 'YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS TO FIND THEIR SIBLINGS!' he yelled at you.

• 'I KNOW! THATS WHY WE," you pointed in between the two of you, 'ARE WORKING TOGETHER!'

• 'NO WONDER YOUR PARENTS LEFT YOU IN THE TUNNELS, HERES AN EXAMPLE!'

• you stared at him in shock and ran up the stairs and slammed the door to your room, crying loudly.

• a couple hours later, he came in your room and saw you crying, so he cuddled with you.

ƈคɼ๓εɭίՇค รρคՇร.

• Carmelita was joking around and it got too far.

• she started insulting you with a funny voice.

• even though you knew she was joking, you started holding back tears.

• she then looked over at you and saw tears on your face.

• 'oh! I'm sorry honey bunches 🥺🥺'

• she ran over to you and hugged you.

• but you started laughing cause of the nickname.

A/N

Requests??