L4d intro bloopers pt. 1

*The scene is set in a dark alleyway at night, out of focus.*

*The camera quickly focuses and a bell rings off screen.*

Director: *Yelling.* "And- action!"

*The four survivors walk on screen.*

Bill: *Raises hand.* "Hold up." *Kneels, dipping his fingers in boomer bile.* "I ain't seen anything like this before."

Francis: "... Jesus, don't let that stop you from smearing it all over yourself."

*Bill stands, wiping his hand on Francis' vest.*

B: "They're-" *Looks at his hand, which is now stuck to the vest. He tugs, failing to unstick himself.*

F: *Holding back laughter.*

B: "... Uh..." *Looks to the crew off screen, confused.* "We got a code for this?"

*Everyone cracks up.*

D: *Between laughs* "Okay, okay, cut!"

~~~~~~~~~~

*Same scene, the bell rings again.*

D: "Okay guys, stay serious! And- action!"

*The four survivors walk on screen.*

Bill: *Raises hand.* "Hold up." *Kneels, dipping his fingers in boomer bile.* "I ain't seen anything like this before."

Francis: "... Jesus, don't let that stop you from smearing it all over yourself."

*Bill stands, looks away from Francis, and tries to wipe his hand on his vest. He misses, waving his hand in the air.*

L: *Quietly.* "Uh-" *Takes Bill's wrist and moves it to the vest, where it pats around a bit before Bill finally turns.*

*Francis starts cracking up, soon followed by everyone else. Bill shakes his head, smiling.*

B: "Sorry, sorry."

D: *Laughing* "From the top!"

~~~~~~~~~~

*The scene shows a door in a dark room. The door opens, forcefully, with Bill and Zoey crouched on the other side. It then bounces back from the wall, slamming in their faces. Laughter is heard, both muffled and not.

D: "Oh holy shit!" *Laughs* "Cut, cut!"

~~~~~~~~~~

*Same scene, the door opens normally this time. The two move their flashlights around as the crouch-walk inside.*

Z: "...Hello? ...Hello?"

*The Witch's crying suddenly stops, she takes a few short but deep breaths. She sneezes, the sound so loud and sharp , it echos throughout the room, giving everyone a heart attack. Zoey screams in response. Most of the crew starts giggling.*

B: "JESUS FUCKING SHIT! One of you could've killed me!"

L: *Pressed against the wall behind them.* "Fucking Christ!"

F: "Damn, guys, chill!" *He laughs.*

Z: *Clutching her chest, laughing a little.* "Shut the fuck up!"

W: "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

Z: *Shaking her head, waving her hand.* "I'm fine, don't worry."

Someone off screen, distant: "That was a good-ass scream!"

L: *Turns to the crew, laughing.* "Was that a pedestrian?"

*Everyone burst into laughter.*

D: "Cut! And get that guy out of here!"