o n e

" you're useless...look at you, you expect everyone to take pity on the poor slave boy? I know who you are! You're a slimy little bitch with no one who loves you! And now you'll be dead...no one to miss you while you gone too. " said the dark shadow above the bloody anakin. All anakin could do was let it happen, let it kill him. I mean..it was right. The only person he thought loves him has died..and it was his fault. He left her. He left her to try have a better life. And when it backfired he tried running back to her, like a worthless no good asshole. When he went back, she wasn't there, someone else was, a family. He went to them and asked where she was. They didn't respond. They looked at him, frowning, guilty for whatever reason before saying the woman living there had passed in a robbery. Anakins eyes had filled in tears before he shook his head, backing away and stumbling on the pavement. No is all he could get out before tears were flowing out of his eyes like a waterfall. He started running. Running down the empty street passing each house, they all looked the same, looked like the house he abandoned with his mother in it. He kept running trying to escape, not wanting to live knowing he abandoned the person he loved. His memories faded back to the shadowed figure, looking up at him with tears. " do it.." He whispered before a glowing sword like thing smashed through his head.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

He shot up, startled and awaken from the nightmare, his heart racing, his head pounding and his eyes with dry tears. He looked around the room, a clean plain room with one dresser with a mirror, a small desk with a wooden chair and a closet door. He was in his room. He signed relieved. He slowly got out of the bed, shivering lightly when his feet touched the old floor. He looked into the mirror. His hair a bit of a mess and his eyes slightly red. He picked up the small comb and brushed it through his hazel brown hair, until it was neat. He then walked to his closet, grabbing the one of few sweatshirt he had, staring at it. This was his father's before he left him and his mother. He stopped staring not wanting to bring back more memories and then went to his dresser where he pulled a pair of dark blue jeans out of the top dresser, and a pair of black athletic socks.

He pulled his shirt over his head, messing his hair up only slightly and set it onto a corner of his room, then pulling the sweatshirt over his head and onto himself, it was slightly bigger, being handed down to him but it fit enough. He then stripped from his pajama shorts and threw them to the same corner, now putting the jeans on, they had a few grass stains and a small rip but it was still presentable, he slipped on the socks and looked at himself again, fixing his hair again and then grabbing his pare of shoes. He only had two, boots for working and getting dirty and tennis shoes for everyday things. He signed as he left his room and walked down the hall. He lived with his two adoptive parents, who happened to be his uncle's. Uncle C and Uncle Rick. They were pretty good raising him with his mother after his father left him and then when his mother died they looked after him full time.

Only uncle R was at the table. they weren't the richest..well they were poor. Uncle C worked a job in the city as a butler for the rich people, it was a long drive so he would wake up super early at 4 am and that's why he was gone, while Uncle R worked in town being a worker at the elementary school as a teacher's assistant and also a councillor. As for anakin he worked for the local car fix up called wattos and ocasionally would do work for other families. Anakin walked to uncle Rick who was getting ready to leave for work and drinking coffee and eating toast. Anakin giving him a  hug and stealing a small piece of toast off his plate. Uncle Rick smiled and flicked his nose softly.

" hey ani, how'd you sleep last night? " he said finished the rest of his toast and coffee. Anakin shrugged, still hugging him as he spoke " I slept...alright " he said, it was exactly a lie, he did sleep for a full 8 hours, though..He did have a nightmare, uncle Rick knew about the nightmares and would often try to talk to anakin about them but anakin would just say nothing. Uncle Rick nodded and stood up making anakins arms fall off him, uncle Rick being a few inches taller.  Uncle Rick pat his shoulder " well anakin that's good but you best eat something, I made some bacon and of course there is a half eating toast. Please eat at least one of them before padme comes to pick you up. Ok? " he said, looking down at anakin hoping the boy would listen and obey. Anakin nodded, " I will, I promise. You should get going, those kids needa learn " he said smiling.  Uncle Rick stared at the boy for awhile before nodding and exiting the door, saying bye before getting in the wrecked up car and leaving.