f o u r

fourth chapter here we go boyyys :D

after what seemed like forever the bell rang. anakin shoved his things into his back pack . he stood up with the rest of the class and put on his back pack walking out the door. his next class was PE which didnt bother anakin since he was farely strong. he walked out and towards the downstairs where the gym was. he passed by padme who only waved as she hurried off to her next class. he walked into the gym noticing some people already dressed and walking laps. anakin walked into the boys locker room, going to his locker there, opening it, shoving his bag in it and taking his gym clothes out. he looked around, waiting for a few people to walk before changing, as soon as people walked out he took off his sweatshirt revealing a few scratches a big scar all on his left forearm. he never really remember how he got it, all he was told was it was a long time ago around the time his mother died, he never questioned it for fear he'd get hurt by the truth. he grabbed the plain grey t-shirt and pulled it over his head and onto his body. he then slipped his shoes off along with his pants, revealing only his socks and boxers and as soon as he did someone burst in causing anakin to jump and trying to cover up.

he looked to see who it was and he nearly choked when he saw it was ben. he gulped nervously before continuing to change. he pulled on the shorts he had for class. as he put his shoes back on he couldnt help but turn and stare at the back of ben. he was amazing his skin looked so smooth and nice, his hair looked soft...and oh god he turned around. anakin quickly stopped his staring, still glancing over. he shut the locker with his clothes in it and started walking out before ben noticed him. " anakin? we have another class together? " ben said, only in his shorts, socks and shoes. no shirt. anakin looked at him with a fake smile, looking ben up and down before nodding " yeah i guess so. " anakin said, looking away, ben smiled " thats great, oh..sorry i havent even finished getting dressed and im trying to talk with you! " he said rubbing his neck before slipping his shirt on. anakin chuckled and shrugged " thats alright, uh you wanna go out with me and walk laps? i mean not like you can say no we have to..i uh dont know why i asked " anakin said embarresed. ben lifted and eyebrow with a small smirk and chuckled. " okay..lets go then. " ben said closing his locker and leading the way out of the locker room. anakin followed close behind still embarressed.

they both began to walk laps around the gym. ben going slightly faster then him. anakin tried to catching up to his speed. ben noticed and smirked, walking faster again. " you trying to race me kenobi? " anakin smirked back as he went faster. they both went back and fourth of who was infront of who untill they were straight up running. anakin watched ben. he was so graceful even while they ran, his smile was huge and his lauhs could give someone butterflies. anakin wasnt paying attention and his thoughts were to loud that he didnt hear ben tell him to look out. suddenly anakin ran into the wall and fell backwards, his body slamming onto the ground and going unconcious. ben yelped the worry showing in the tone. he ran over along wih the gym teacher and a few other students. the teacher helped ben pick anakins limp body up. " what happened?! " she said in a panic. ben held anakin, one arm holding anakins waist and the other free. " we, we were only uh running and he like got distracted. im sorry.. i can take him to the nurse. " ben said in a apologetic tone. the teacher sighed and nodded. " yes go ahead, i wont mark you absent or anything, though from a hit like that id assume he wont stay the rest of the day. " she said and sent them off.

ben nodded and before heading out lifted anakin up bridal style since itd be much easier to carry. he left the gym holding anakin. he stayed quiet while walking down the silent hallway. right before reaching the hallway with the nurses office, anakins eyes opened abrutly and he groaned in pain. ben looked down at him. " oh anakin your awake! thank god i thought you mightve died for like 2 seconds haah " anakin looked at him cunfused and in pain. " wha- what? what happened? " he asked trying to escape the bens hold and stand. ben held into him " i would advise you not try and stand, you hit your head really hard and youll probably be wobbily. " anakin stopped and nodded, then his face turned red suddenly the realization of ben holding him set in. he looked down as they continued heading to the nurses. once they got there ben set anakin down on the nurses bed. the nurse looked over to him and handed him an icebag and a slip. " she already called in and told me. youll need to be sent home. do you feel well enough to drive yourself? " she asked with a worried exppresion. ben stood by the door watching, wanting to make sure hes alright before heading back. anakin thought for a few seconds " i-i dont think so, my head really hurts and my legs are weak.." he said holding onto his heads. the nurse sighed before speaking " do you think your parents can come get you? " she asked him.

anakin tensed at that question, the word parents slightly triggered his thought to his mother, he shook it off, " uh no both of them are at work .. " he said, his eyes drifted over to ben who then spoke up. " i can take him home. i mean as long as im allowed. "  the nurse looked over at anakin " well its alright with me though i will have to call the office..." she said " well then go ahead and if your headache worsens you should probably head to the hospital. " anakin nodded and tried standing but his legs let out and he fell towards ben. ben thankfully caught him and smiled. anakin looked away embarressed at stood up strraight, able to walk but very wobbily. they walked out of the nursed and down the hall.

they walked in silence, the only noise made was the sound of their foot steps in an empty hallway. it was peaceful and soothed ben. ben looked over to anakin, noticing his stiff posture and angry resting face. he always seemed to look aggressive to everyone..except ben and his two friends. it was strange. anakin sure was a mystery but ben wouldnt think about it long as they opened the school doors. ben opened one and smiled " ladies first~ " he cooed. anakin glared at him, his face red yet a small smile as he walked through the door. when ben followed outside he inhaled deeply. the fresh air was comforting. anakin turned to him, he was going to speak up and askwhere his car was but stopped staring at ben. he was gorgeous. his hair flowing lightly in the end of summer breeze and he looked like an angel. anakin looked away just the same time ben spoke up. " follow me. car is this way. " he said and took anakins hand suddenly, dragging him forward to his side to walk. anakin jerked towards him in a small shock. he pulled his hand away and glared. for some reason he both liked and disliked ben. ben was a person who liked being in control, he was smart and always needed someone to know it. yet he was also funny and sweet and somewhat awkward. and somehow..ben only in a few hours made anakin act different. if it were anyone else he probably wouldve been annoyed at him and fighting but ben was different, he still annoyed him but he felt as if he could yell at him, like if he did he would just feel bad.

once they made it to the car ben opened the door for anakin, anakin nodding thankfully and stepping in. anakin just about to buckle up but ben insisted on doing it for him. " im not a child kenobi! " anakin said with narrowed eyes. ben just laughed " sometimes you act like it. " anakin blushed embarressed as ben buckled him up, anakin had butterflies in his stomach whenever bens hands were near him, it was crazy. ben closed the door and then got in the other way, closing the door and buckling himself up and starting the car.

the drive was mostly silent except for the buzz the wind would make. anakin watched ben, almost angry at how he was the perfect man already. it angered him but it also made him calm, the anger washed away and he turned to look out the window. trees passing by along with houses and building and kids riding their bikes.

ben parked the car on the side of the road when he reached anakins house. anakin suprised they were already there, aparently time goes by fast when your day dreaming. ben got out and went to anakins side where he opened the door for him. anakin blushed and narrowed his eyes. " i can open my own door, kenobi " he muttered. ben rolled his eyes but smiled " youre lucky im being this nice.." ben took anakins hand and flung him out of the car in a dangerous yet cautious way if that makes sense. anakin yelped almost falling but catching himself. he crossed his arms and looked at bens smug smile. " how charming. "

short chapter kinda 😰 bbut here ya go , im gonna time skip more as i keep writings cuz i spent like 4 chapters on one day 😅 so yep ill try better on staying motivated
1692 words