t w o

[[ First off,,holy shit. The person who highly inspired me to even start writing stuff again followed me, I literally was freaking out cuz there fic was so good anyways thank haha ur amazing ]]

Anakin watched as the clock ticked, from one place to another. It was making him go insane. How it moved and the small sound it made. Tick..tick..tick..it was driving him mad. He had already finished the assignments of that day and this was kinda like his free time, though anakin hadn't brought a phone and he wasn't big on reading he sat there in boredom, watching the clock, or lookin ?  Out the window at the sad tired people who had PE for there first. They ran laps, played a game of soccer or baseball, though you could hardly call it baseball, there was no markers and most of the people playing were either not paying attention or just sucked ass at it. Plus..it wasn't even a baseball field. He sighed and turned his head back to the clock, excited to see it closer to his next class period. Only excited cuz his next class was engineering and anakin was best at that.

After a few more minutes of staring at the clock intensely the bell had rung. He was first to stand up and try leaving of course forced to sit back down and wait for the teacher to dismiss the whole class. Anakin rolled his head, he hated that, it was stupid to him. When the teacher finally dismissed them all he hurried out. Walkin out of the door and looking down the hall of where his locker was and speed walking down, wanting to get to his class fast. He past through a few people, pushing if he had to, to reach his destination. He put the code in his locker and opened it, grabbing a different book and notebook while putting the other one away. As he closed to locker he turned to see ahsoka standing behind him.

" boo! "

Anakin jumped slightly, which made ahsoka laugh, he narrowed his eyes at her, not happy she did that. " What was that for you jerk! " he said crossing his arms. Ahsoka finished her laughing and shrugged " I don't know, I just like to see you jump sometimes! Oh don't be so dramatic you weren't that scared! " she said giving a huff and punching him in the shoulder. Anakin rubbed his shoulder and pushed her back a bit still angry "  yeah I wasn't hurt or scared but it still pissed me off! " ahsoka sighed and backed off a bit " jeez ok ok I get it I'm sorry won't do it again " anakin sighed and looked at her, forcing a smile " we both know that's a lie. Now get going to class snips " ahsoka groaned and gave him a pouty face " I don't wanna ani " she complained, anakin only rolled his eyes and started walking away " that doesn't work on me snips, I'm the master at pouty faces and I know when I shouldn't trust them. " ahsoka cursed and sighed before also walking away.

When she left anakin began speed walking, the pat conversation could easily make him late, as he hurried up the flight of stairs.  He looked down the almost empty hall as he basically ran to his class, but before he can enter the bell rings. He groans, though he was almost just in time he still would get a tardy. The only bad thing about the class is the teacher is to specific with tardies. If you even were that close to stepping onto his class and bell rang, he marked you late. Anakin sighed and walked in, noticing a new head, he couldn't pinpoint who it was, not being able to fully see but they were new. The teacher, went ahead and took attendance.  The word thing with his teacher.. He called name's by alphabetical order..First name so when the first name is Abby and then anakin. Anakin says here, a bit annoyed that attendance was taking longer then usual. The name's started with the B's now.

" ben Cooper? " here. " Ben Kenobi? " her- wait Ben Kenobi.

Anakins head shot up and he had a confused look on his face Ben Cooper had always been in this class, but Kenobi? Who was that? He thought before turning around and noticing that the new head he saw was Ben. The guy from this morning that helped him. Anakin stared for awhile, thinking about how weird it is. He saw him this morning and not even 2 classes in he see him again?  While thinking Ben had looked and saw anakin staring and tilted his head not knowin whether he was staring because he liked him or staring because he didn't. Ben made a small whistle that made anakin snap out of his thinking, Ben smiled at him which made anakin turn away. 'Why does this guy seem to damn nice?! And why to me??' anakin thought as he sighed, and tried ignoring Ben and paying attention.