Chapter 5

~Ari~

~Before the party~

Saturday arrives so quickly in a blink of an eye. Still early in the morning, you'd still find me in my bed, snuggled under my comforter. I could have slept whole day till the party since no one was home. Chris was a professional choreographer who  helped dances for Rihanna, Ne-yo and those other famous stars. She dragged along Ornella since she didn't trust her with me for a whole weekend. So I'm practically home alone with Leah. Whenever Chris isn't home, Leah joins me because her mom is the type who moves to impress anyone she knows rich or famous. It was sickening.

'Buzz...Buzz', my Iphone vibrates endless on the wooden bed table next to me. Automatically, my hand reached for it. Lazily, I raised up my head and forced my eyes open, which had bags under it. I winced at the bright light of the phone, glancing at the time, it was now 7:15 am. I slid my finger over the answer button and slurred:

"Who the hell is calling this hour?"

"Ari, is that you?" the deep voice asked with a hint of nervousness in it.

"What do you want?" I snapped groggily.

"Its Jace, sorry for calling this early, I'll call back if you want-?" he panicked.

"Ohhh, no its ok, I just woke up." I said quickly, hoping he doesn't hang up.

"I just wanted to know if you were sure about going to the party later since its your first tim-"

"I'm sure, Jace, I went parties before." I cut him off boldly.

After a moment of silence, he heavily sighed, "Okay, remember I'll pick you up for 8." Why is he worried?

"Btw, how you got my number?" I asked him curiously because I knew I never gave him my number.

"When you dropped your book, I peaked in it and saw your number," he chuckled a bit at the end. I could imagine his smile on the othe end of the line.

"Stalking me now?" I joked.

He laughed a bit and asked," You wanna hang out before the party?"

I paused for a second and smiled at the thought, "Sure, where?" 

I was grinning from ear to ear.

"Around lunch, at Starbucks?" he sounded relieved.

"Cool, see you then." I chirpped.

"Yeah, see you soon." He hung up almost immediately.

"Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I squealed jumping up and down on my bed repeatedly. I sounded like a little 7 year old girl in an amusement park. He asked me out!

"Why the fuck you making noise this hour of the morning?!" my friend quarrelled on the other side of the door.

"He asked me to hang out at Starbucks this evening!!!!!" I squealed even louder than before.

"Omg! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she bursts my bedroom open and ran on my bed joining me in squealing.

"Madam, are you okay?" Richard, my bulter, questioned us.

"Yes Richard, we're okay." we assured him in unison as we settled down. "Okay, ma'm, what do you want for breakfast?" he asked with his British accent. "Ham and French toast please. I replied sweetly. "Same for me Richie." Leah added.

"Coming up." Richard said leaving the room, leaving the estatic girls to themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~