Chapter 11

~Ari~

*Flashback*

As we arrived home, we saw Mummy's car parked up in the garage which was weird because she was never home early before 4pm. Ornella didn't really study it because she was still naiive about what was going on. Daddy searched for the keys in his pockets and quickly unlocked the door. As I entered, I saw Mummy looking irritable and annoyed as she hastily walked around in the kitchen. I raised my eyebrows as to what we was going on but apparently no one was paying attention, so I wished Mummy a good afternoon and slowly strolled to my room when my little sister tagged along. Opposite our room, was our older sister Christine. She mostly kept to herself and locked herself in almost all the time whenever Daddy was around. I understood why. Daddy always abused Chris since mummy and daddy got married. Chris wasn't born in their marriage, she was mummy's first child out of marriage. But daddy also had children outside his marriage and they were all older than us by more than 10 years. For some reason, daddy never liked Chris and abused her in many ways, physically, verbally, mentally, sexually and emotionally.

That was one thing I never liked Daddy for. 

Later on that evening, Ornella, Chris and I were in the livingroom watching TV and playing when we heard constant shouting and quarrelling in mummy and daddy's room. I watched Chris and she stared at me back as we knew what was going on. Ornella was very innocent and didn't understand everything that was happening around her. Although I was 12, I understood a lot of things you would think a 12 yr old would not understand. Her eyes were filled of worry and concern as mines were teh same. 

As if on cue, they came out into the second living room and started pointing in each other's faces. Now I began panicking internally. If this kept on the way it was going things would not end on a good note.

At this time, Mummy's voice reached the top of her lungs which made her sound like she was screaming at him. Her face was redden and her eyes overflowing with rage and fury. Daddy, too, had similar features but instead he was at the top of his voice and you could see the nerve popping out on the side of his head.

Chris panicked and hurried us into her room to get away from the dispute. About 2 minutes later, Daddy kicked down her door, since her door did not have a proper lock while his eyes searched for us around the spacious room. I was terrified because I've never seen him like this EVER. His eyes landed on us, which had softened for a while then fixed a gaze on Chris who was petrified at the moment.

"YOU! WHY YOU BRINGING YOUR SISTERS INTO YOUR MESS?!" He shouted at her and literally dragged her out the room by her neck. All through the halls I heard her screams filling up the atmosphere. I sat there in shock while my little sister burst into tears. The girl was scared and I felt sorry for her. I ran out into the living room where I saw Chris on the ground, crying uncontrollably and Daddy holding up a chair in the air angrily and my mother on the floor holding her right ear yelling at him.

"DADDY!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

*Flashback ended*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few more make out moments with my bae, I hurried to the washroom and began getting ready for school. As I rose from my comfy bed with my stalking boyfriend staring at every move I made, he smacked my ass hard.

"Owww!" I whimpered more like squealed.

He just chuckled and shrugged. In response, I smirked at him seductively and grabbed what clothes I was gonna wear.

"Babe, what to wear?" I asked Jace as he gapes at my ass.

"Umm....." he couldn't finish his sentence and he drooled, literally.