He's back.

Hello this is my new story Don't wake me up.. and it revolves around Sakura's life after Sasuke returned but with company. Please rate , comment and whatever you like. Anything you do is highly appreciated.

To the story!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura Haruno was awoken by the rays of the hot afternoon sun; sweat trickling down the sides of her round face and long neck before finally disappearing in the carve of her pale mouth and the valley of her breasts. This night unlike any others wasn't dreamless so it caught her off guard. The Kunoichi saw a nightmare that for the first time made her break a sweat. From the night Sasuke left her unconscious on a bench and went away seeking revenge to the day she foolishly decided to kill him and almost suffered the same fate.

Sakura wasn't as naive as she used to be as a child or even as a teenager.
Power. Such a shitty coward in her opinion. Everybody wants to get stronger for the sake of many things ,even herself , but the thing is there's no such thing as an end to power. One can always get stronger and only stop when he dies. "With a few inhumane exceptions." Inner couldn't help but add waging her finger with closed eyes like a know-it-all.

The pinkette grumbled when she realised she had dozed off for an hour. She sat upright- her short hair dangling over her hunched shoulders- as she cracked one eye open and yawned after she stretched.  Finally after satisfying herself with a small sneeze, due to her semi naked body,she swinged her toned legs to the side of her queen-sized bed. Glancing briefly at her clock  she groaned as she read 1 o'clock.

"Gosh, I'm really late today." She noted to herself not waiting for an answer as she had gotten used to the empty apartment. Her parents were long gone now.
'Don't forget about me, babygirl. Anyway, that busty blond is gonna suffocate you with her boobs today.' Inner whistled in a joking manner as Sakura pouted before they both bursted out laughing.

She heaved another long sigh knowing how right Inner was as she  stood up and strolled to her bathroom. Once she entered her emerald eyes glazed over by the dark crimson colours of her walls. If not for the window in the right corner it would be depressing, but thanks to the big opening the room had a beautiful nuance. She threw her pastel pink tresses up in a messy bun, letting the little violet diamond that adorned her forehead show and turned on the water. She went through her usual morning routine before heading to her small but clean kitchen. On the contrary her apartment was full with unfinished paperwork and discarded clothes.

She slammed the fridge door open looking over the contents and decided for bacon and eggs today. She breathed her food down and dumped her dish in the sink. Trotting back to her room, she pulled out her usual attire and got dressed hastily. She wore her hitai-ate over her hair and pouch already in place,she walked to the door stuffing her feet in her black combat boots.

Exiting, she locked her door and run towards the Hokage's office. "I am bored and very late." She mumbled to herself knowing inner would answer her immediately. 
' Too much shõgi in your life. No, scratch that, too much Shikamaru actually.' She sweatdropped while a few giggles escaped Sakura.
"It was worth seeing him lose for once. "
'No shit. His eye twitched so much I thought he'd would make it into a habit every time he sees us. '
"Yeah, like the chants of 'troublesomes' He releases aren't enough to show his love for us."
'He loves Ino.' Inner pointed out in a serious manner causing Sakura to laugh out loud and then cover it with an awkward cough.

-10 mins later-

Sakura's POV

I knock on Hokage's door once sending a wave of my chakra from my knuckles to the door to let her sense it's me. With the confirmation of the loud 'enter' I received, I grabbed the doorknob and entered about to mutter a light greeting only to suddenly stop on my tracks.