A Fallen Nephilim Pt. 2

Two weeks later

*Knock* *Knock*

"Come on in." Mr. Damocles said.

The door opened to reveal a brunette man with his hair reaching his shoulders and had brown eyes. He wore a brown leather jacket, white button up shirt, blue jeans and brown shoes.

"May I help you?" The principal asked. "Mr. Damocles. My name is Sam Winchester. We need to have a talk." The man introduced himself as he offered his hand. The older man paled a bit upon hearing the name and it took everything on Sam not to smirk. The plan was simple: Sam would talk to Damocles, Dean would talk to Ms. Bustier, and Cass would keep an eye on Marinette outside along with her friends.

"Ah, yes. Mr. Winchester. Pleasure to meet you." Damocles said, shaking Sam's hand. "Wish I can say the same thing, jackass." The younger man thought to himself before giving a polite smile. "Thank you, sir." "Please, take a seat." Sam nodded and took the chair in front of Damocles. "Now, Mr. Winchester, I assume your here because of what happened to Ms. Dupain-Cheng. How is the girl anyways?" Sam nodded. "She's fine. But sir, it's obvious that we have a problem here at your school." Damocles opened his mouth to say something, but Sam has already beaten him to it.

"Mr. Damocles... congratulations. You've invented a new kind of stupid. A damage you can never undo kind of stupid. An open all the cages in the zoo kind of stupid. Clearly, you didn't think this through, kind of stupid." The younger man sat up a bit and gave off this more poised posture.

"Let's review. Marinette came to you with her bullying problem, and told you that Lila made up all of her lies and that everyone was buying them. Instead of helping, you shun her, and believe in Lila. Take the time Lila supposedly fell down the stairs cause Mari pushed her. It really didn't came to your mind to check the security camera to see if Lila's claim was true? If not, here." Sam pulled out his phone and showed Damocles of what actually happened. Needless to say, the principal was shocked.

"Yeah, shocking." Sam said, before looking for another video. "Mr. Winchester, how did you-" "I'm quite the hacker, sir. Now, while I find my other video, answer this: Lila said that she's had various medical situations happen to her, right?" "Yes." The older man said, who started to look rather nervous. "Did you check with her mom or doctors to make sure they're true?" Sam asked, still looking for his video. "Well... Lila said to not even bother-" Damocles was cut off again as Sam slammed his hand on his desk. "You didn't freaking check?!" He asked in anger. "W-we-well, seeing as she brought the notes herself-" "You just assumes it was credible, eh?" The older man nodded who was now petrified and had a gut feeling as to where this was going.

"Which brings me to the nail in this coffin, Marinette's unfair expulsion. Once again, you didn't bother to check the security camera?? Of course not! Well in that case, why don't you watch this." Sam showed the headmaster another video, this one of Lila stealing the answer sheet for the mock test and planting it on Marinette's backpack. Once again, the headmaster as shocked. "My goodness." He muttered. "Yeah, and seriously, a condition that's makes you lie?! That doesn't even make any sense and you didn't bother to check with at least her mom to see if she telling the damn truth!

"Now here's what going to happen. My brother and I will pull Marinette out of this school. God has been notified about this and you can be safe to assume that he'll give you hell. Also, it's apparent that Mari will want to see her from from here, so whenever she comes over here for any reason, we want you to keep this." Sam then placed a stack of papers in front of the man. "What this?" Damocles asked. "Restraining orders for Lila Rossi, Adrian Agreste and Alya Cesiare. They are to stay away at least 50 feet from Marinette. Finally, since Mari will no longer attend school here, she will now live with us."