Chapter 4

Camila's pov

Me and Theo were currently in my car and we were driving. Where, I don't know. He just gave me directions.

After a few more turns, we pulled up to Connor's house. (A/N: Connor is syd's ex) I looked at the front door and saw that the words cheater were painted on. I chuckled as I remembered.

Theo pointed to the house in front of connor's and said "That's Dylan's house, come on!" He said opening the door and hopping off. I chuckled and went after him just as the door opened.

Dylan looked, different, to say the least. I mean it was obvious since hadn't seen the guy in years. He still had wavy brown hair and olive green eyes. He had a jawline that could cut knives. And his body, damn.

He greeted Theo with a handshake and when he looked at me his eyes widened. "Cam, is that you?" He said, confusion written on his face. I smirked and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered "I missed you" in my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

I swear his face looked so familiar, but not his eyes. No.

He let go of me and we all walked in. I sat on the couch, well more like sprawled on it, and Theo chuckled. We all sat down and talked about all the memories we had.

"Hey Dylan, where's Nick?" I said. Dylan had a twin brother but the only difference between them were their eyes. Dylan had got his dad's eyes while Nick got his mom's. It was the only thing different about them. Just as I said that the front door opened and he walked in.

Oh, god no.

I realized that Nick was the one that was watching me the day I went to connor's house. He looked at me and smirked as if he knew what I was thinking about.

Of course he did, you idiot. He saw you do it.

But he didn't say a word and went over to Theo and they both shook each other's hands and hugged. He looked at me and said "You must be cam" he said, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

"Nick" I said bluntly. The truth was, Nick and I were never on good terms during our childhood. I hated him with my entire life. He didn't know why I disappeared. I made Theo and Dylan promise that they wouldn't tell him. The less people that knew, the better. Plus, he wasn't as close to me as Theo and Dylan.

He sat down on the couch in front of us and stretched his arms. "So Cam, care to tell me why you disappeared all those years ago? Was it because you were scared I was gonna prank you again?" He said and the room was suddenly filled with tension. Awkward tension. Dylan looked at me and said "it's about time you tell him, Cam, I mean he was as much of your friend as we were" I wanted to snort because he knew I hated Nick but I guess he was right. Friend or not, he was still part of my childhood.

I sighed, nodding. "Could you guys let me speak with him in private" Dylan and Theo nodded before going upstairs leaving me alone with Nick. He looked at me with a raised brow and his smirk turned even larger. "What's wr-" he didn't even get to complete his sentence before I blurted it out. The sooner this conversation was over the better. I felt uncomfortable talking about my family.

"My family died in a fire" I blurted out. He looked at me with confusion in his face. "But what about Loui-?" At the mention of his name a year fell our of my eye.

"He died too, he was only one year old Nick, and my mom was fucking pregnant! She found the news only a day ago! Do you know what it's like, a nine year old comes home, excited, but only hears her parents screaming and begging for help while they're burning to death? That was why I disappeared. And Theo's dad took me under his care. I decided to stay away from you guys because every time I saw you, I would get flashbacks of you guys playing with my brother and it hurt me so fucking much so I left" I said and wiped a few tears that managed to roll down. He looked at me sadly before walking towards me and he hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm really sorry Cam, I didn't know" he whispered softly. I let go of him slowly. "I should go home" I muttered. As if on cue, Theo walked downstairs and looked at me. "Ready to go?" I just nodded. We both got into the car and I dropped him at his house before going to my own house. I went upstairs and that's when I broke.

I started balling my eyes out. I threw my phone acroos the wall at it shattered into pieces.

"FUCK!" I yelled and leaned into the wall slowly falling down to the floor while mumbling "why me?" Over and over. I put my elbows on my knees and buried my hands in my scalp. My sobs filled the room as I grabbed anything that would reach my hold and threw it across the room. I heard my front door open and immediately stood up.

Fuck, I left the front door open.

I locked my bedroom door before I remembered that Chase was still downstairs. I slowly opened my room before I heard a voice.

"Cam where the fuck are you?" I sighed in relief as I heard syd's voice from downstairs.

"Yeah, I'll be there" I shouted back and looked in my bathroom mirror since the one in my room broke. Once I looked as normal as I could be, i walked downstairs and smiled at her. She frowned as she looked at me. Immediately she could tell what was wrong.

"Cam have you been crying?" As soon as she said that I felt the need to burst out in tears again. I shook my head and she looked at me as if saying 'Who the fuck do you think I am?' She looked at me with a serious expression.

"Let me see your room" she demanded. I shook my head and she ran upstairs and barged into my room and saw all of the scattered books and the glass pieces on the floor. She turned back to me and her eyes softened. She pulled up my sleeve and was relieved when she didn't find any scratches. She then hugged me and I hugged her back. I didn't feel like crying anymore. She took me downstairs and brought some ice cream for me. I st down and once I saw her expression I knew I had to explain everything I went through today.

So I started from the beginning.

Xxx

A/N

I'm running out of ideas so quickly lol, I'm literally writing these chapters for no one. I know that I'm not the best author in the world but I would really appreciate it if someone were to read this book.

But I'm still gonna continue anyways because I want to.