Chapter 37: Home

You were sitting at the kitchen island with your mum while the boys were huddled around the rectangular dining table. Eating their brunch, the boys were deep in scholarly discussion. You were nibbling on some waffles and trying not to look at Ben too obviously. Just whenever he'd speak, or if your dad was talking to him.

You and Ben had decided to keep your relationship to yourselves for now. The whole point of him being here in the first place was for your dad, so you both didn't want to jeopardize anything for him. You couldn't help but think that you were getting yourself back into a mess that you couldn't handle, but hearing Ben's story, and being exposed to the real him, it just made you that more committed.

You quickly texted Pax and Leia about your situation, telling them that you'd call them both later to explain everything further. For now, you were still trying to get your head wrapped around what was happening.

Kylo Ren is Ben Solo, who is in your house for the holidays working with your father. Ben loves you, and you love him. There are complications with this man and your relationship with him. One thing was unequivocally true though: you would do anything to be with him. You decided silently to yourself when you were sitting there on the kitchen, watching him with your family, that you would wait for him, forever if you'd have to.

Your dad's voice broke your mental babble, "Evie, hon, that was brilliant!" He started getting up, and Ben stood to help him to his feet and your heart soared. Ben was so good with your dad, it made you feel butterflies in your stomach. "Here sir," Ben grabbed the crutch and handed it to your dad, he took it smiling.

"Thanks son." Ugh you couldn't take it anymore, you let out a soft laugh and your mum looked over at you. You quickly turned away and got up to start rounding up the dishes scattered throughout the kitchen. Your mum followed and gathered up the remaining bowls and plates. You looked over at her and she nodded.

"I got this mum, go sit with dad for a bit. Maybe they'd like to lounge in the sun room?" You took the dishes from her hand and waved her away towards your dad.

"Thanks honey, you can leave a bit for me to do later. Love you." She kissed your cheek and left with your dad and his friends. Then it was just you.

You turned and started rinsing the plates and cutlery, placing them into the dishwasher one-by-one. Looking out the large window in front of the sink you felt yourself feeling the happiest you had in weeks. You had him back. The real him. Ben. The person you'd sensed in Kylo so many times, but was unable to distinguish. The person who allowed you in and who let you love him.

You felt strong hands around your waist and you flinched. Ben's heavy breath filled your ears you sighed deeply, your neck craning to the side. Ben lowered his face and kissed your pulse tenderly. You couldn't stop the moan that left your mouth and you backed your ass up to meet his groin. Swirling your hips in small circles you ground your ass against his hardening cock. He moaned then, a soft sound that always made you crazy.

You heard someone coming and Ben quickly went to the side of you, grabbed a pot towel and started drying some of the dishes your mum had already done earlier. Lando came around the corner, his million-dollar smile beaming across his face.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" You and Ben both looked at each other not knowing what to say. Lando just started laughing, "Benjamin, you're helping with the dishes?!" You saw Ben's shoulders relax a bit and he let out a soft laugh. You laughed too, relieved that Lando didn't notice you two together together.

"Oh yeah, I just asked for some help," you spoke quickly and your tone made it clear that you didn't want to conversation to continue. Lando was still smiling, you wondered if his face ever hurt from smiling so much. He grabbed some more juice and raised it as he walked from the kitchen.