The Crafting Table

George ran in to the house on the lake with sword in hand, the wooden door automatically trapping out the cold night air behind him as soon as his feet left the pressure plate. He bounced across the room as he read a letter from a fan in his free hand. It was congratulating him on one million, and asking him what his go to order at Nando's was.

    He jumps up to sit on the crafting table in the middle of the room to finish reading it and think of his response, so involved he doesn't even notice Sapnap. He was kneeled right in front of him, at a very awkward crotch height. Sapnap looks up, before realising, and his head is immediately filled with intrusive naughty thoughts. It's not like he's never looked at him in this way before, but... there he is. Right in front of him.

"Do- do I say anything?" He thinks to himself. It's only been a second, but it feels like minutes. All he can think about is what he could so easily be doing right now. The look on his face from below as he... He shudders just thinking about it. 

    Quickly, before George has time to react, he brings his hands up and pushes him off the fucking crafting table. Onto the hard ass wooden floor. While he's holding a sword which he'll probably decapitate himself with or something. He fuckin dead, Sapnap literally just Mrs. Keishaed his ass. F.

JK, that's not what you're here for.

     Quickly, before George has time to react, he brings his hands up and slips it into the edge of his jeans, starting to undo them.

    "Sa-Sap, what-?" He immediately starts to question, blush spreading ever hotter across his face with sudden panic and flustered-ness.

    "Shhh..." Sapnap smirks up at him. "Just... sit back and enjoy, okay?"

      "Wha- are you being for real right now?" He said in an almost joking tone, just in case.

      "I've been wanting this for a while now, trust me. And I think you have too, hm?." George gulped, nodding his head towards him. The younger tugs down at his now unbuttoned pants a bit, hooking his finger in his belt loop and biting his lip. "So, you wouldn't mind if I do this for you, then?" He asks, making sure.

     "Wouldn't mind? I- ...God yes, fuck, please." George replies.

     "Good." He tugs the other brunets jeans down further, but not quite all the way off. Leaning back on his hands on the crafting table, they worked together to shimmy-off his boxers with haste, sliding down his legs to join with his pants. George looks away shyly, blushing a bit as his not-quite erect yet member is exposed. Sapnap runs his hands down George's thighs before moving up to face him.

      "So beautiful, baby." George smiles. Sapnap puts a hand on his chin and gently turns his head towards him, connecting them into a deep kiss. His hand finds its way down to the others dick, lightly tugging at it as they kissed, feeling it harden in his grip quickly in pulses.

    Eventually they have to seperate their lips for air, but not before George sneaks in a bite to Sapnap's lower lip that, holy shit, turned him on a little too much. He kisses along his jawline, then neck, trying to find that sweet spot he'd always imagined he'd have. "Hm~"  There, right below  his jaw, close to his ear. He earns a small whine of pleasure from the man, a victory. But he wanted more.

       On his knees, he looks up at George, who returns it with a look of pleading confirmation. He takes the head into his mouth before lowering his lips further onto his cock, sucking lightly, before picking up the pace. George couldnt help but let out a few small moans and noises here and there. His hot, wet mouth around George's dick just felt so right, so perfect to George. It was like velvety heaven, fuck, he'd never imagined it would be this amazing.

     Sapnap uses a hand to pump the bottom part he can't get to at first, the saliva dripping down from the top serving as excellent lubrication. Eventually, he manages to work more of him deeper into his mouth. He works his tounge around his shaft, particularly the head and the underside, adding even more sensation to the already amazing experience. It's obvious he knows what he's doing.

    "Fu-uck, Nick, you feel so nice~" George says, with uneven breathy moans. Without warning, he takes his full length into his mouth, ignoring his gag reflex to deepthoat him every once and a while. "H-hah~" George puts his hand through his hair,  pushing his head down onto his cock further as he grips the side of the crafting table with white knuckles.

       Sapnap makes sure to look up at him and take in the view. George, red, with his head rolled back, mouth open, letting out small noises of pleasure, all because of him. It was probably the prettiest and sexiest thing he's ever seen with his own two eyes, he thought. He hums when he hits the back of his throat, wanting to see his reaction. His eyes squeezed shut, a whine escapes his open mouth.

     "Sap, I'm close-" George whines out. Nick just goes faster and deeper, giving him all he has. "I- hmm~" George moans, as white ribbons of warm cum erupt into his mouth and George's muscles relax, leaving him weak. Sapnap swallows the bitter taste. They both just sit there, breathing heavily for a moment as George comes down from his orgasm.

     "That was..." George starts. "Fuck." They giggle.

       "We definitely need to do that gain sometime." Sapnap sat on the floor leaning against the crafting table.

        "...Maybe I could return the favour." George smirked.

Yeah lol uh
That's a thing I wrote I guess

...Maybe if I'm bored one day I'll write a part two. Or if anyone actually wants it. Maybe not.

I'm sorry