9

(Quick note: Elena was born in 982 AD In 1000 she married Kol and became a Mikaelson they were turned a year later in 1914 when Kol got daggered. She disapeared and they found her in 2012 but she didn't have any of her memories. She is also a witch/ vampire and an original. She has no recollection of her past life until something happened a year ago.)

Rebekah, kol Elijah, Klaus and Haley were sitting in the compound.

Freya walked in with Hope.

"so do i ever get to meet my sister in law?" Freya asked.

"What?" Haley asked.

" Thank you Freya for reminding me that my wife doesn't remember me" kol spat. He did really miss her but he didn't know how he was supposed to get her back.

" What if we make her remember?" Haley asked.

"She hasn't had her memories for almost 110 years there is no way were jogging it now and plus we tried" Rebekah said,

"You didn't try with magic on your side i bet we could get her to remember y'all" Freya said.

"Road trip" Haley shouted.

"Were going back to mystic falls Haley" Kol said.

"I know and i think i know who you don't die easily but she got the upper hand on you come on i'm not slow your not going to hurt her" Haley said. She may have not been a real Mikaelson and didn't know all the secrets but she wasn't slow she could piece things together.

-- At Elena's

Elena was in her living room holding her 6 month old daughter Bonnie was across from her. She was a vampire or an original and a witch but she didnt know how.

"So you don't remember which brother you married or how close you were to the family.  But you know you married a Mikaelson and the current Bennet witch did a protection spell on the baby only i could take off" Bonnie asked.

"Had to be a bennet that took it off" Elena said,

"Do you want me to take it off yet" Bonnie asled.

Elena shook her head she wasn't ready for that yet."They were here and they didn't do anything. To trigger it."

--The next day

Elena was waiting for her daughter to wake up when there was a knock at the door. She opened it and Haley was there,

"Yes" Elena asked,

"Hi i'm Haley"

"Hi Haley i'm Elena - Gilbert,."  She had no clue why she had hesitated.

"You do remember you hestitated " Haley said.

"I don't know what your talking about i didn't hesitate Haley i have no idea what your talking about" Elena said.

"Yes you do" Haley could see all over her face that she knew.

"I don't know everything ok i know i married a Mikaelson i know i'm Tatia's twin sister i know i was 19 when i got turned and 17 when i was married i don't know to who there's a lot of blanks i know Rebekah was my best friends and Henrick was my favorite brother i know in 1914 i was kidnapped and put in wasn't released untill 2007 as 14 year old girl when i'm 1000 years old and an original witch i'm angry cause they didn't say anything cause they didn't try"

"They did try but there mother blocked all of there attempts he's sorry and he's hurt i see it in his eyes he keeps snapping on everyone cause he misses you he wants you back so bad you kept that switch on you were the light to his darkness. He needs you Elena"