A Snow Globe-Bucky

WARNING CHOKING KINK SO DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

You put your hand in the bag, rolling your eyes at Tony. Damn him, he knows exactly what he's doing. He's probably hoping I get him, the sick bastard. Tony just grins back.

You take your time, just to draw out the suspense (and try to make sure you pull out something that wouldn't represent the playboy currently grinning at you). Finally, you feel something round and smooth, like a ball. There's no way this is Tony, and I'd be perfectly ok with anyone else.

You pull out the object and see a snow globe with a little green army figure inside. Your heart rate picks up as you realize there's only one person this could possibly mean. As you turn back to the room with the snow globe in your hand, you see Steve nudge Bucky and whisper something. Wonder what that's all about?

You meet Bucky's eyes as he slowly stands, almost looking more nervous than you are. Why is he nervous? He's the hottest guy in the room, and I'm just me. He has nothing to be worried about.

"Ahem, earth to Y/n and Bucky! If you're done gazing into each other's eyes, the closet is that way!" Tony points to the door, laughing. You realize you'd been watching Bucky for longer than you thought. You walk towards the closet and he does the same, the light glinting off his metal arm. God, that arm. What I wouldn't give for it to be-"

"Oh!" You had apparently stopped in the middle of the room, lost in your fantasy. Tony decided to speed it up a bit, and gave you a hard shove toward the closet. This resulted in you stumbling and falling into Bucky, who caught you by reflex. You were pressed against his chest, his metal arm holding you in place and his other arm braces against the doorway of the closet. You heard some wolf-whistles before he pulled you into the closet and shut the door firmly behind you.

"Sorry doll, I don't know why he pushed you," Bucky says, sounding apologetic, although you notice his hand is still on your waist.

I know why. "Yeah, I was just kinda lost in thought I guess. Thanks for catching me, that could have ended my entire avenging career," you say, laughing.

He chuckles as well, removing his metal hand from your waist to feel around the walls for a light switch. "Damn it Tony, he probably made this closet specially for this purpose. There's no light," he grumbles, sounding frustrated.

Your heart beating a million times a minute, you slowly reach out and put your hand on his chest. Is his heart beating this fast because of the dark? Or because of me?

"Y/n? What are you doing?" He sounds more nervous than confused, but it still makes you wonder if you misread the situation. You immediately back away a few steps and promptly hit a wall. You can't see anything, and you're not sure what Bucky's expression is.

"I-I'm sorry, I just thought- I mean- never mind, it was a mistake." You look down, feeling awkward as hell. You can't hear anything over the sound of your heartbeat in your ears. You sense a presence in front of you, and look up just in time for Bucky's lips to meet yours.

Startled, you jerk away and hit your head on the wall. "OW! Agh, sorry, Bucky, I didn't mean to-"

"I did."

"I'm sorry what?"

"I meant to kiss you, Y/n. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that."

"Well, in that case, why don't you do it again?" you ask, your voice barely a whisper.

He doesn't answer, only leans down again. He puts his right hand on your waist, leaning into you. When your lips meet, you sigh in happiness. It feels so...perfect. You stay like that for a few moments, lips slowly moving in sync, before he pulls away.