Chapter 5 - Catz *ding*

Your POV

I stayed at the castle for a few days. Chaos I tell you... Okay, part of it was my fault but HEY! The others where Noot's crew members! 

Right now I was in Dreamtale. Nightmare told me what happened here. I liked this AU better than mine even. I kept walking until I heard a noise. "huh?" I looked around. I heard meowing. That's odd... I kept finding the source of the meows until I finally did. They were at the tree stump. The one... Nightmare cut down... He's still my friend. I know so. I walked towards the tree to find three kittens. One had a soft grey coat with blue eyes, the second one had a white coat and green eyes while the last one had a black coat with yellow and blue eyes. 

"Awww~ Here kittens~ Come here~ I won't hurt you." The grey one immediately jumped off the tree stump and ran toward me. It started to rub itself against me. Aww~ I started to pet it. It's so precious~ The Green-eyed one approached me cautiously. The grey one ran over to the green-eyed one and pushed it. Once it reached me, I pet it. It flinched at first but then relaxed in my touch. Then, there was the mix one. I tried to approach it but it backed away. "Come here, I won't hurt you... I just want to give you a home. You can stay with me! A-And your friends. We'll be a family okay?" The mix finally approached me. I petted it softly, but it jumped onto me and sat on my lap. "Aww~ Do you trust me already?" The mix just meowed. Ack- My soul.

I carried the kittens and went back to the castle. I entered my room and placed the kittens on my bed. "Okay! The grey one is a boy while the other two are girls. Names... NaMEs...." I though to names for a while. "I got it!" The mix jumped "Oops, sorry. Anyways, grey, your name will be..."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"..."

"Hey Retold?"

"Yeah?"

"Who's that banana talking to Nightmare?" * points to Dream *

"Banana- Pfft-BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA-" * falls down laughing *

"... Did I say something wrong?"

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Anyways, YOU GET TO CHOOSE THE PET NAMES! WHO HOO!

She's high.

NO I'M NOT

Yes you are.

Shush child-

I'm older than you.

OKAY BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE!!!

Bye?