Office Slut (Aaron) [Part One]

A/N: smut. Daddy kink, degradation kink, sub/ dom relationship

"Y/n?" Garcia called, waving her hand in front of your face. "Huh?!" I called, jumping. She giggled a bit, "You zoned out there honeybunch. And you chewed your pen again... and-" "I was staring again... wasn't I?" She nodded, "You gotta tell him babes... if he hasn't already figured it out..." I sighed, brushing a strand of hair from my eyes. "I can't. He's the boss. And he's older then me. And has a son. And I just... I'm not..." I huffed and stood abruptly, "I gotta go lola. I'll see you when we get back." I called before running to grab my go bag from my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When we land Reid, Morgan go to the dump site. Prentiss, Rossi go to the Apartment, see of you can find anything. JJ I need you to work on handling the press, they've ran with this story and it could damage the case, Y/n and I will head to the station and get started." We all nodded before slowly splitting to do our own things, we had another 3 hours to the flight. I pulled a book out from my bag, trying to skim over the words. But I couldn't. Aaron sat across from me, flipping through the documents regarding the case... his hands were driving me insane.
Gripping my hips tightly he shoved me against his desk, laying my front against the top. He nudged my feet apart and flipped my skirt up. "I'm going to play with what is mine. And you better be mindful of the agents outside of that door. And no cumming without permission. Understand slut?" He growled in my ear, ghosting his fingers over my soaked panties. "Y-yes sir." I stuttered, trying not to moan. He pulled the thin material to the side, roughly shoving two fingers inside of me, making me gasp and dig my nails into the wood beneath me. He pumped them inside me, teasingly, slowly, before-
"Y/n, are you alright" Hotch asked, raising an eyebrow at your store. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just thinking about the case is all. Thanks for asking." He smirked, his eyes dropping back down to the file. Your eyes dropped back down to your book, not noticing the way his eyes skimmed over you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days. Three days and one lead that, so far, hadn't panned out. Hotch decided that we'd split into groups and keep surveillance on the suspect group. Hotch and I had the leader, who was currently in his apartment watching TV. "You know... I've noticed something about you Agent Y/l/n." "And what would that be Agent Hotchner?" You asked, leaning forward to look up at the suspects apartment. "You become easily distracted. Especially around me." He stated coolly, staring you down. You tensed slightly. "I just pay deeper attention is all. I'm still learning new tricks, books are one thing but field work? A hell of a lot different." You picked at your watch, still staring up at the apartment. "You're anxious." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. He's figured it out... "Are you profiling me Agent Hotchner?" You asked, turning to face you. He gave a shadow of a smile before answering. "Your head tilts slightly when I'm talking, you blush and smile more often. You tend to lean in my direction, like right now you are leaning into me-" You quickly adjusted your posture and pushed a strand of hair away. "You also touch your hair. That's how I know you are attracted to me. How I know you're anxious right now, you're picking at your watch." You dropped your hands into your lap, staring at the floor of the SUV. You faintly heard him shift in his seat, and then his hand appeared on your thigh. You took a deep breath, pretending not to notice. There was a brief pause before you realized he was beside you, his body heat radiating off of him. "Tell me y/n... how long?" He asked, his lips grazing your neck before he placed feather light kisses. "A-awh-hile..." You stuttered, unable to focus on anything but the way his lips felt against your skin. Suddenly he pulled away, sitting back in his seat. You took a jagged breath, rubbing your thighs together. "What I want to know... is what you think about when you stare." He asked, watching you. "Just... you know... the way your voice sounds... and... stuff..." He chuckled darkly, "Don't worry Y/n. You'll tell me everything when we get back to Quantico."