What I'd do for you PT.1

A/N: Just some Gta characters being gay and whatnot 😌✨

QuinnxBonnie
(F/F)

(3rd Person)

Quinn's icy blue eyes started down at Los Santos. She pulled up her skull bandanna over mouth, peering down at the large city. She was preparing for another supply run for her Motorcycle club, due to being robbed just not too long ago.

The blonde girl was furious, of course. The storage was filled to the brim with counterfeit cash, weed, and cocaine, but it was quickly stolen by a rival gang.
The rivalry was heated, and it almost came to the point that Quinn would blow the leader's brains out, but she never did. They ended up with an agreement.. An agreement that happened a year ago.

Time has passed now, and the peace between the two clubs was broken. Quinn had the gut feeling that this would have happened, but not at a time like this. It was probably the worst time for her to get robbed blind.

She was meeting with her lover tonight to send in the stock. Now that she's lost the stock and supplies, she has only so much time to produce and sell the product.

Stress came over the woman as she crossed her arms. "She's gonna kill me if she finds out." She muttered to herself, staring out at the highways.

The sun was still shining bright as she had a lot of time left. As long as she avoids all kind of contact with her lover, everything would be fine.

RING RING..

RING RING..

Fuck.

Quinn pulled out her phone, reluctant to even answer the phone when her eyes laid on the contact. She knew that she should just let it ring and play it off like she didn't know it went off.

Only if it was that easy. Unfortunately for her, Quinn's lover is the CEO of Sapphire Crystals. SC is a highly organized criminal gang, yet they hide all of their criminal activity by presenting it as business to the public. She likes to call it the mafia, but Quinn brushes it off as just another business deal.

She cares greatly for the CEO, but also has a burning desire to reach that kind of rank. Even if it means taking it away from the one she loves, which will never happen. The CEO of Sapphire Crystals holds Quinn on a very tight leash. Due to Quinn working under her lover's organization, it's hard to even gain any power over the woman.

The grip on her phone tightened as she inhaled sharply, answering the call. "Hello?"

"Oh finally. I was wondering when you were going to pick up." She purred into the phone.

Quinn shut her eyes tightly, trying to figure out a way to get out of this conversation as soon as possible without angering her lover. "I was dealing with some thugs earlier, Bonnie. Nothing out of the norm."

The CEO, Bonnie, clicked her tongue as she tapped her neat, short nails on the wooden desk. "Thugs? Why didn't you just call me, so I could send out some mercenaries after them? They won't cost more than a penny to me."

"I can handle myself." The blonde huffed, lowering her skull bandanna to talk clearly. "You know that."

"I know, I know." Bonnie chuckled. "Still.. I love knowing that you're safe and untouched by anyone else."

Quinn gulped at her lover's words. Warmth spread onto her cheeks as she let out a light sigh. Bonnie definitely had a way to make the blonde melt into a puddle. Quinn often presented herself as a stronger leader to her own gang, but ultimately becoming a softie for her own lover.