Yoongi POV

Yoongi's eyes open into slits and sighs but it turns into a groan, Yoongi moves a little from the position he is and winces a bit. Yoongi sighs and goes to put his head on your shoulder but realizes there is no one there. Yoongi lifts his head and opens his eyes and looks around the car. Yoongi doesn't see any sign of Y/n and starts to get anxious. Yoongi looks out the window and sees a body figure collapsed on the ground and looks at it more closely then it hits him. Yoongi quickly gets up and quietly gets out of the car wincing from the pain and quickly starts to jog/run to the figure. Yoongi reaches her, "Y/n?! Y/N!" Yoongi shakes you lightly but yet still rough. Yoongi waits a couple of seconds but no response. Yoongi starts to panic and lifts your head and moves Y/n to where she's up against him on his good shoulder. Yoongi notices that she's bleeding and completely limp like she's dead. "Y/n! Please don't be dead" Yoongi checks her pulse and sighs with relief, "Oh thank god!" Yoongi looks at where you're bleeding, "What on earth happened to you..." Yoongi moves her onto his lap and looks at her leg and also notices her ankle is swollen and is starting to bruise. Yoongi glances at the car that is in the distance and looks back at Y/n worried, "I guess we're stuck here until someone wakes up..." Yoongi takes off his shirt, so he can wrap her arm where it's bleeding. Yoongi adjusts to where he is more comfortable, and she's still on his lap.

-

An hour has passed and Yoongi is playing with your hair still waiting for someone to wake up. Yoongi moves every once in a while so his muscles don't start aching since he isn't healed from last night.  Yoongi stops playing with your hair,

Maybe I should try moving her to the car since it doesn't seem like anyone is going to wake up anytime soon... 

Yoongi looks down at you and looks at the car,

"Normally I would carry you but...."  Yoongi looks at his shoulder which he got shot. 

Narrators POV:

Sure, Yoongi has gotten hurt worse and this isn't his first time being shot but... This time, it's strangely different. Maybe it's because it was to save the love of his life.... Yoongi shakes his head lightly to get rid of the thought, "At least you're safe..." Yoongi plays with your hair again.

-

Jimin wakes up and stretches, careful not to disrupt a sleeping Taehyung on his lap. He moves Taehyung off of him carefully and goes to lean on the door that was supposed to be closed, but ends up falling out of the car 

"What the- Ah! Fuck-" Jimin clenches his arm after falling out of the car and hitting the ground. Jimin's cursing wakes some members from their much-needed sleep, 

"Jimin, what the hell?" Jin opens his door to look at Jimin

"Someone left the damn door open!" Jimin looks at the door pointedly

"What do you mean? The door was closed last night" Namjoon looks at Jimin confused

Hoseok also looks at Jimin confused, "Yeah, the door was closed and locked last night. And all of us were asleep and just woke up, thanks to you" Hoseok helps Jimin up off the ground, "Well, almost all of us, Tae, Kookie, Yoongi and Y/n-" Hoseok looks into the car to see who's all still asleep and sees there's no Yoongi or Y/n. "Uh... guys...."

"What is it? Hoseok, you look like you just saw a ghost" Jin looks at Hoseok confused and worried. 

"Yoongi and Y/n.... they aren't....in the car...." Hoseok looks panicked

"What?!" Jin pokes his head back into the car and sure enough, Yoongi and Y/n aren't in the car, "We need to find them! Yoongi and Y/n- none of them are in the condition to be wandering around!" Jin exits the car again and pulls out his phone and starts to text Yoongi but Namjoon snatches it from him. 

"It's no use trying to text them, we need to search for them. They couldn't have gone that far from here" Namjoon gives Jin his phone back and closes the open door, "C'mon, lets start searching. Hoseok, you're with Jin. I'll be with Jimin"  Everyone nods and pairs up and goes separate ways. 

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi gently sets her down on the ground and moves her, so he can lay down next to her. Yoongi sighs and looks at Y/n and guilt suddenly washes over him, "If only I realized sooner..." Yoongi sits up and looks at Y/n's face and moves the hair out of it. 

"She's so beautiful... Why can't you just be mine-"  Yoongi stops himself and hits himself on the head and immediately regrets the action. "Fuck... that hurt" Yoongi rubs the spot on his head he hit and sighs. Yoongi looks away into the distance and suddenly jumps when he feels something move against his leg. Yoongi looks down quickly and notices Y/n is shivering. Yoongi picks her up and moves her to his lap. Y/n curls up into a small ball on his lap and slightly opens her eyes.

"How the hell are you shivering?! It's 80 degrees" Yoongi looks down at Y/n.

"A-are you s-sure? It f-feels like i-it's 30" Y/n's voice comes out in a raspy whisper.

Yoongi sighs and starts to worry more. Yoongi opens his mouth to say something, but he hears a quiet chatter and footsteps from behind. Y/n hears it as well and lifts her head weakly. 

"Is that them- I FOUND THEM! JOON, I FOUND THEM!" by the high pitch squeaky voice, Yoongi realizes who it is and smiles a little. 

"BOUT DAMN TIME!" Yoongi turns his head and yells back.