0.7

0.7

ONE MONTH LATER

be afraid

be very afraid

for the darkness

will make you go insane

-

It had already been a month, one month since Charlie fell into her coma, one month since Tamina and Calum had seen Greg, one month since they played the ouija board. It had already been one month, but it felt like so much longer, the days dragged on and it had felt like years already.

Tamina made connections to Greg's story and her dream about the beautiful boy getting stabbed, she remembered what Greg had told them that the boy named Kyle said that he had gotten stabbed repeadetly by a man wearing a black mask, that he didn't know how he got in or who he was.

All he remembered was that he was wearing a black mask.

The boy in her dream was Kyle, he was the one she had been seeing, she figured it out after making connections. It was him, Kyle was the one.

Every day their fear grew stronger, their fear of them dying, their fear of Charlie not waking up. The big thing that they feared most was what they have to go through in order to survive whatever it was that they knew was coming for them.

Not like anything huge had happened, Charlie was still in the hospital, Tamina's dreams were still occuring, her most frequent one being the one of the old woman at it usually was, she saw lots of other flashes as well, she saw a girl with brown hair who kills herself after looking at pictures of her mother, but it was all just snippets, she hadn't seen the full thing yet.

The boy still guided her through her dreams, they were so vivid that Tamina couldn't believe it was only a dream, it was all to vivid, and she remebered every detail. She completely gave up on trying to take the pills because they obviously weren't working.

The ouija board was hidden in the attic where Ashton had thrown it along with the planchette. None of them dared to go up there in fear to see the board again. They were all afraid that one day it would just pop up next to them.

Luke visited Charlie every day at the hospital and every day when the others would have some hope that maybe she had woken up, he would only shake his head, saying she hadn't made any progress at all and that the doctors still didn't know what was causing her coma.

Jordyn and Ashton had went out, not wanting to be in the house anymore, leaving Michael, Wendy, Tamina and Calum at the house. Luke had already left to go and see Charlie by that time so he wasn't there either.

Wendy walked into Tamina and Jordyn's room, looking for a shirt that Jordyn had borrowed earlier that week.

She saw Tamina in the corner of the room, rocking back and forth, tugging at her hair. She was crying and she didn't seem to notice that Wendy had walked in, Wendy frowned, she looked terrible, she looked so scared.

Wendy walked closer towards Tamina, but Tamina didn't seem to notice that either. She looked so lost, like she was in her own little world, she looked so fragile, so afraid, Wendy was so shocked to see someone like her looking so afraid, so small, she looked.. helpless

"Tamina?" Wendy said, her voice barely above a whisper. She was worried, why was she like that? She looked like she had just had an anxiety attack.

Tamina heard Wendy, but she didn't turn her head. She was to shaken by what she had seen minutes before. She saw him; she saw Kyle, she woke up because she couldn't breathe. When she woke up she saw him, and she felt his hands wrapped around her neck as he choked her. He looked so angry, but at the same time he looked sad.