1.2

1.2

(NOTE: Remember the italics are Tamina in the dream world and I listened to really sad songs while writing some of this so ya.)

maybe in

another life

we could be

together again

-

"You guys thought you could get rid of me that easily?" Eva laughed, "You should have thought if threw, Luke didn't stab me, he stabbed Wendy, you just killed your own girlfriend."

Michael jaw slightly dropped and before he could say anything, a black substance left Wendy's mouth, making Jordyn stare with wide eyes and her hand covered her mouth as Wendy dropped to the floor.

Calum caught her before her head could hit the ground and Michael got up quickly and picked her up out of Calum's arms and felt her blood soak into his arms.

"Wendy," his voice shook, "C'mon baby, wake up, don't die on me, please you can't leave me. We were supposed to be forever rememeber?"

The lights started to flicker and cabinets flew open, making Jordyn get so scared to the point where she ended up running upstairs, Ashton followed her telling her to quit running before she got hurt.

Michael dropped to his knees and a door upstairs slammed, making Calum jump. Calum was speaking to Michael, but Michael couldn't hear anything.

It was as if he had ear plugs in or he was drowning in water because all he heard was muffled voices, Michael could barely speak and he felt as if his heart was being grabbed by two giants hands and ripped right in his chest. He felt like these two big hands were pushing on his chest, making his breathing stifle, he felt like someone was suffocating him, but it was only him.

Wendy croaked, making Michael's eyes widen and she only said her last three words to him, and then it was over, "I love you."

"No Wendy-" he cut himself off when her head dropped and her breathing stopped. He started to panic, "Wendy, no! No Wendy please wake up! This isn't happening, this isn't-"

Calum had to cut him short before they both got hurt. He grabbed Michael's arm and pulled him up, making Wendy's body roll out of his hands.

"Wendy!" Michael screamed, trying to run back towards her, but it was no use. Calum was stronger than he was at the moment for Michael was so small and weak.

He felt more pain then when Sophie had died, and that was terrible. He drank and drank until his lungs were pure alcohol and he smoked and smoked until his lungs were pure black smoke. He cried and cried until he could cry no more tears.

But this, hurt more than all those things, he remembered sitting at Sophie's grave and drinking, telling her how much he loved her, but this, holding Wendy in his arms as she died, and the way that she used her last breath to say that she loved him, hurt more than when Sophie had died because he loved Wendy so much, that he felt like he needed her to breathe, she was the smoke that filled his lungs and Wendy was the one source that helped him when he felt like he was nothing to anyone, and she reassured him that he was her everything and she was gone.

She wasn't coming back.

He felt more pain than he ever had in his entire life, he felt just as much pain as when his father had died.

When he got a clear view of where he was standing, after wiping the many tears that blurred his vision he realized that they were standing in Calum and Luke's room.