🍀 Lucky 29

NEW Lucky Charm🍀

🍀Lucky 29

N. B: Hai all, good news! I have finish writing all the chapter for NEW Lucky Charm. All I need to do is double check it and publish it to you all. Be patient people 💙

New POV

Angry…Sad…Afraid…Lost…Anxious…

I got overwhelm by all the feeling I felt right now.

I texted Tay to asked if he is busy, but I didn’t get any reply until around 23:00 ish. I was about to tell him about what happened.

But it all disappear after I read his text saying he is not coming home tonight because he is busy, and he want me to sleep earlier.

This is not the first time Tay staying at the HQ, but I really want to tell him about Joss, about me can’t handle Joss anymore.

But I guess he is really busy right now, I don’t want to disturb him and the team, I will tell him tomorrow.

~

H Hospital

“Are you going to eat that or not?”

“What’s wrong with you today? Do you have a fight with your handsome boyfriend?”

I stop stirring my noodle and looked at my two best friends.

Should I tell them the truth? I want to talk about what happened to me to someone… But I’m afraid on how they will react, especially Namtan.

“Hello…Earth to Newwiee, Earth to Newwiee…”

Earth waving his hand on my face.

Huff…It’s better not to tell them now, they will be worry about me.

“You know what?! Let’s have a ladies night out tonight!”

After Namtan suggested it, Earth looked at her.

“How many times did I tell you not to use ladies on us?”

“Why? I like it…”

“Just say a night out without the ladies will you?”

“No!!!”

“Newwiee, help me please…”

Earth begging me.

Good thing I still have two my bestfriends, they might don’t know what happen to me, but they will always here to cheer me up.

~

*Knock Knock Knock

“Dr Newwiee, your last patient is here…”

“Thank you nurse Tham…”

My shift is almost over, one last patient and then I will have a night out with Namtan and Earth.

I heard a foot step of someone came in while I’m still busy writing on my report.

*Click

The sound of door lock made me raise my head.

I’m startled, the person that I don’t want to see is here…

“Baby…”

“Stop right there and go out! I don’t want to see you or talk to you!”

Joss stop his step for a second but then he keeps walking towards me.

“Don’t come any closer or I will call security!”

“Baby, can you listen to me first?”

“Don’t call me baby, and I don’t want to hear anything from you!”