Boredom

Log #5
Speaker: Trillian <-pov
Species: Corvile
Subject: The Great Skyfall

*Start Log*

"I'm Bored"

Two words.

Two simple, meaningless words caused so much pain and destruction to my people.

Two harmless, irrelevant words caused my planet's second moon to fall into the largest civilian settlement in recorded history.

This is why you are seeing these documented logs, and the danger of humanity.

I'll start at the beginning for you.
I was sitting in my containment chambers doing UNGODLY amounts of paperwork, when Human Mason wobbled into it.
(I still don't know how they balance with just two legs, its unnatural.)

"I'm Bored" he stated, his body language reflecting it. He looked like a crippled dancer, his eyes longing to DO something, but alas, there was nothing to do.

Nothing, except for playing with the ship's extensive weapons system, AGAIN.

But this time it wasn't a simple comet he obliterated, he wasn't satisfied with that.
No, no, no, he wanted to destroy something big, something important.
Something like THE FUCKING MOON.

If I had known this in foresight, I probably wouldn't be serving a life sentence at a maximum security prison, but hey I'm not a time traveler.
Yet.

But anyways, Human Mason readied the matter stabiliser, and SHOT IN FULL POWER INTO THE CENTRE OF THE FUCKING MOON!

The right half ended up imploding, sending the moon straight into 5 billion innocent civilians!

You get what I'm saying!?!

IF A HUMAN SAYS "IM BORED", GET READY TO FUCKING DIE!!!

*end log*

Authors Note:
Boredom has created this chapter.
I hope you like it.