ya'll wanted a game show...

...so y'all will get one.

Me: Welcome folks! For today I have invited the characters of cardcaptor sakura (from the time period right after the sakura card arc if Syaoran didn't leave) to uh... Tomoyo's house because that's literally the best place we've got.

Tomoyo: I can't wait to get this show started! Then I could film Sakura-Chan in all her beauty and grace!

Sakura: beauty... and grace ...? **sweatdrops**

Syaoran: what are we here for again?

Eriol: Hmm... today would be considerably interesting.

Yamazaki: did you know that game shows started because...

Chiharu: Yamazaki-Kun! We don't need that now!

Yamazaki: ...because of coconuts?

Sakura: coconuts?

Chiharu: YAMAZAKI-KUN!

Eriol: oh but he's right! A long time ago in Hawaii, the people would dance every night.

Yamazaki: yea! But after dancing for a while the people started to get bored so a few of them decided that they should start activities with coconuts.

Me: yep! And from them game shows were born! The first game shows consisted of coconut picking contests.

Eriol: that's right! But people soon evolved their shows to make them more appealing. For example there's that "which coconut has treasure under it game"

Yamazaki: and the "craft a statue from a coconut one"

Me: and the "coconut bowling ball game"

Eriol: and the one where people would play "dodge coconut" and "volleyball coconut"

Yamazaki: "Yep! The famous volleyball coconut game!"

Chiharu: I GIVE UP!

Syaoran and Sakura: AMAZING!

Syaoran: I didn't know coconuts were that amazing.

Sakura: **nods vigorously**

Chiharu: who's going to tell them...

Tomoyo: **is at the corner filming all the action**

Me: but that's not all! Coconuts soon got famous worldwide, which is why game shows are everywhere now.

Eriol: that is true

Yamazaki: and thus, the game show revolution started in year 1615

Sakura and Syaoran: WHOA!

Me: so today, we would be going traditional and playing with some coconuts! **magically poofs a pile of coconuts out of thin air**

Syaoran: WHA—

Sakura: how...

Yamazaki: wait magic is a thing?

Chiharu: **silenced due to shock**

Me: I've a magic artifact we call a "miraculous" and a little "pet" as well. Meet Lelffiee the owl kwami.

 Meet Lelffiee the owl kwami