Weird Rabbit Woman

Chapter One.

"Enough. Damn idiots. I will not allow you to continue your nonsense." Todd, Drake and Grayson have spent at least two hours trying to discover the identity of my soulmate, without much result other than irritating me.

I can't believe how reckless I was. The last thing I need now is my stupid trio of idiotic brothers reminding me of her every five minutes. Maybe two, if we talk about Jason the king of not letting go. I was so tired after one of our sparring sessions that I forgot about it and took of my shirt. When I realized it was too late, they had already seen the small gold mark on my back.

"C'mon Demon Spawn! We never believed that someone like you could have a soulmate, much less a bond so intense as to have the golden mark."

Jason kept insisting. We got to a point where I just couldn't take it anymore. "This soulmate thing is bullshit. This ridiculous link ties people to the point of suffocation by making them believe they could never be happier than with the people with whom they share a stupid tattoo. Well, guess what? Not all of us who receive this stupid mark are good people, nor do we deserve the angels who are connected to us. Sometimes this thing is just bullshit that ties good people with people who don't deserve their love or sympathy. I, I refuse to believe that she doesn't deserve someone better than me."

All three were speechless for the first time. As they thought about what to say, a bright light filled the batcave. A portal opened, clearly showing a redhead dressed as a rabbit.

A miraculous holder, apparently. Although I've never seen that one in particular. Before I could react, the redhead who looked about Dick's age more or less, began to speak.

"Let's see If you are right, baby Robin." And in a second, everything turned to light again, followed by a loud thud.

I didn't expect to open my eyes to find myself in the middle of a random street at midnight. While the trio of idiots got up, I decided to inspect where that strange rabbit woman had sent us, to find myself facing a place I had tried to enter multiple times but had never found the courage to do so. Below, The Dupain-Cheng Bakery, and above, the room of the woman with whom I share a tattoo.

I turned to face my brothers, who were staring at me in complete shock. I guess it's normal since they don't know anything about miraculous to begin with, and I'm not going to explain it to them because it would be an unnecessary nuisance.

"Well, we should return home. Maybe a jet?" The three looked at me incredulously. They always have to be so useless?

"Why we need a jet? Where are we?" Drake was definitely on the verge of passing out from lack of sleep, after answering his question he's going to wake up in a second. This should be fun, at last.

"Paris, France." All three made faces of complete irritation, which I have to accept that I enjoyed after the night they were putting me through.

"Awesome, one of the few places where we don't have Zeta tubes." Added Grayson, clearly thinking what to do next.

"What are we doing here in the first place? That weird bunny sounded like she wanted to give you a lesson little demon. So, start talking. Why are we in Paris?" Jason tries to sound intimidating but honestly he just looks kind of irritated. There's no way I'm going to tell them where we are, so I'm going to have to play dumb until they agree to get out of here.

"I honestly have no idea. I had never been to Paris." I've never been someone to show their feelings a lot so lying shouldn't be too difficult. I do not usually do it since It's a waste of time and energy, but I do not have many options at the moment. I need to get them away from here as soon as possible.