Chapter 2 = A New Class

Narrator Pov:⤵

The room was silent the headmaster felt his soul leave his body getting the proposal the young queen was making.
The yung queen whoes nane was Luna Tail just smiled at the headmaster amused by his antics waiting for his soul to return to his body.
After so minutes the headmaster whoes name is Kain Cross soul return. Looking at Lun Tail as if she has lost her mind at such a young age.

He said these words in a hurried and loud tone

" I am sorry you're highness if I sound rude but have you lost your mind?! I have already a lot of problems with having two classes with different species I don't think I can handle another class I'll die !!!!"

With a soft tone she said

"Don't worry I will join the new class as well" a little smirk one her face showing with a little bit of amused and mischief in her eyes that the headmaster saw.

Getting up from his seat making his chair fall staying in that spote His face showing shock, fear,

Getting up from her seat she turned towards the door slowly walking to it and after holding the doorknob she turned to the still terrified headmaster frozen at the same spot she saud these words it seems that the headmaster need some time to think...

Getting up from her seat she turned towards the door slowly walking to it and after holding the doorknob she turned to the still terrified headmaster frozen at the same spot she saud these words it seems that the headmaster need some time to think about it, get some sleep future headmaster, with a cute and childish smile she spoke finely leaving the room leaving the headmaster to think about it........ But the translation of thise word the true meaning to it "get to work making the new class KAIEN" her eayes said it all and the headmaster knew wht he had to do. Sitting back in his chair. He looked at the same door that she left from.

" You never change............ still as scary and beautiful as always...... Luna......" with a fave fuelled with sadness, regret in his eyes for the world to see

Night class POV :⤵

Returning to school to get everything done for the new school year. Getting all of there stuff in there room as quickly as possible so they can finally rest from the long journey they had. While getting all if that done exiting the front door of the school was a young women with white hair and red eyes. All the night students who were still outside looked at her at complete shock. She wasn't a human ......................nor was she a Vampire. Fear, confusion was in all of there faces.

Hanabusa Pov:⤵

Unlike his classmates he was well only confused

While still holding his bags ,frozen in place close to his limousine, "Huh" was the only thing he manage to say

His brain stoped working for a longer period then usual.(making fun of Hanabusa😂😅)

Narrator Pov:⤵

The young woman we know that her name is Luna didn't pay the night class any attention. She only got in her limousine and left without saying a word. The night class to confused to say anything.
In the headmasters office Kaien looked thrue his window at the leaving limousine and the night class

"This is going to be a long year" sight he said, extremely tired he retired to bed knowing that a long and annoying day tomorrow is going to be.

The night class didn't move until Takuma went out if the school in his cheerful personality said

"Hey come on why are all of you standing there" with a confused look he said

The rest of the vampires went back to doing there thing but still a little bit shaken. Takuma still confused (he wasn't outside when it happened) went back to doing his duties as the vice president.

End of Chapter 2 = A New Class

AUTHOR NOTE:
Hi everyone as I said before every Wednesday a new chapter will be uploades. But if it happens that a chapter is not uploades in time then I will upload 2 chapters the next day as an apology.
Have a happy day everybody😘😘